11/29/03 (Saturday) - 2nd Annual Post-Thanksgiving PPM Meet *PICS ARE HERE* - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on 11/29/03 (Saturday) - 2nd Annual Post-Thanksgiving PPM Meet *PICS ARE HERE* within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I don't think my new tires would be up to the challenge. I'm ordering (tomorrow), some Green Diamond MDV3 all-season ...

tan
    I don't think my new tires would be up to the challenge.

I'm ordering (tomorrow), some Green Diamond MDV3 all-season tires...(not the most agressive in the snow...not the most aggressive on dry pavement)...with the cool carbide granules in the treads.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

If anyone is down for just hanging out at the meet spot post up...instead of driving around that is...I would like to chill there till like 12 ish..i think most people arnt going to be getting up at 8am to be there at nine on a sat...

lets get as many people as possible there...

see ya then
    If they dont sell it, BUILD IT.

Originally posted by ej20gc8
    If anyone is down for just hanging out at the meet spot post up...instead of driving around that is...I would like to chill there till like 12 ish..i think most people arnt going to be getting up at 8am to be there at nine on a sat...

lets get as many people as possible there...

see ya then
    The meet starts at nine. We will probably hang until 10:30-11 at the latest. This is a meet to drive, not a meet to stare at each other (like most car meets).

-Jim

Originally posted by tan
    I don't think my new tires would be up to the challenge.

I'm ordering (tomorrow), some Green Diamond MDV3 all-season tires...(not the most agressive in the snow...not the most aggressive on dry pavement)...with the cool carbide granules in the treads.
    Wow, since when is Tan a wus? Since now I guess.

-Jim

tan
    Tires are gonna be squealing....

Originally posted by tan
    Tires are gonna be squealing....
    That's better!!!!!

-Jim

I'll be there as long as everyone promises not to crash!!!!!

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

My car is back on the road. I should be in attendance.

chris
    Moderator: Retired
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 5MT - Road Rally - Best 1/4mi: 13.954 @ 97.36mph (3448 lbs)
    2001 Mazda Miata 5MT - AutoX #99 (NNJ Region SCCA 2005 CStock Champion)
    1988 BMW 325 (2.7L "i" conversion) Sedan 5MT - Daily Driver (AutoX soon!)
    "If you can't drive this car fast you can't drive fast." --British Magazine, CAR, on the WRX

Originally posted by NJwrbT-WRX
    I'll be there as long as everyone promises not to crash!!!!!

-joe

I promise.

-Jim

Originally posted by PlatinumWRX
    I promise.

-Jim
    Then I'll wait until after the drive to give you your shot glass.

Originally posted by kushdogg
    Then I'll wait until after the drive to give you your shot glass.
    SWEEEETTTT!!! You remembered!!!!!

You da man!

-Jim

Guys who dont want to go on the drive or dont want to get up at 7:30 to go to a drive around meet. I will be staying in the meeting spot most of the day to talk cars, and check out some modded cars. then later on we can hit the highway to see who's quiker heheh
    If they dont sell it, BUILD IT.

meet

I am going to try my best to make it there! i will do what i can to find some other cars. I agree that we should hang out past 11...why dont we start the meet at 10ish or so and hang out till 11:30-12 then go rippin...... anyhow...lookin forward to the meet.. and bob...why you gotta call me small!?!?!?!
    "The only real sports are bull fighting, mountain climbing, and auto racing; all the others are just games"-E. Hemmingway

Damn guys. You're gonna sleep your whole life away!

I guess me and Jim are the only people who get up early. We must be old or something...

sleep away my whole life you say????? Its an hour! and yes, you must be..im 22
    "The only real sports are bull fighting, mountain climbing, and auto racing; all the others are just games"-E. Hemmingway

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.