11/29/03 (Saturday) - 2nd Annual Post-Thanksgiving PPM Meet *PICS ARE HERE* - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on 11/29/03 (Saturday) - 2nd Annual Post-Thanksgiving PPM Meet *PICS ARE HERE* within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally posted by nater You can count Valley Forge out then. Damn mall. If you want to go up Route ...

Originally posted by nater
    You can count Valley Forge out then. Damn mall.

If you want to go up Route 95 (north of Newtown) and cross the river back into jersey there is a very nice road - I forget which...

But it's the exit before a tunnel (never been up that far) but after you cross the river. It's like Rt 66X that will take you back up towards Delaware Water Gap. Tan knows where it is, I'm sure.

I used to drive up there all the time for business and those roads are really nice. NO malls (that I could tell) and plenty of winding roads.

Later,
    I know the road you are talking about. I am hearby making up my damned mind for the meeting location:

The R7 Park and Ride Station off of I-95 South (can be accessed Northbound indirectly). The only mall close by is the Woodhaven mall, which is terrible joke (it's a shopping center) and Franklin Mills, which has enough infrastructure to support it's massive existence.

Then, let the sheep have their expressways and we will take over the byways. Malls will not be our concern, we will be driving!!!

-Jim

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

How about a little drifting before we leave the train station...PPM don't try this at home vol. 2

Jim, I'll drive for you. Just remember how I drive in NYC the first time we were there
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

tan
    Originally posted by PlatinumWRX
    I know the road you are talking about. I am hearby making up my damned mind for the meeting location:

The R7 Park and Ride Station off of I-95 South (can be accessed Northbound indirectly). The only mall close by is the Woodhaven mall, which is terrible joke (it's a shopping center) and Franklin Mills, which has enough infrastructure to support it's massive existence.

Then, let the sheep have their expressways and we will take over the byways. Malls will not be our concern, we will be driving!!!

-Jim
    Cornwells Height Station...

it's the other way around....can't be accessed northbound. You enter the Park n Ride South Bound (left exit)

Originally posted by tan
    Cornwells Height Station...

it's the other way around....can't be accessed northbound. You enter the Park n Ride South Bound (left exit)
    Part of that thought didn't make it to the keyboard.
    I should clarify. It's easy to access southbound, and can be accessed northbound indirectly.

I guess I'll just send people up to Street Road to double back. They're has to be SHORTER way to go, but not an easier way.

This is the area that you need to study.

DIRECTIONS

From I-95 Southbound: Pass Street Road (Rt. 132) and stay left. The ramp puts you over I-95N in directly into the parking lot.

From I-95 Northbound: Pass Woodhaven Rd. (Rt. 63) and stay right. Exit at Street Road (Rt. 132), make a left at the light, and then a left back down onto I-95 South. Follow above directions.

Once over the overpass and into the lot, proceed thru the stop sign and begin parking as far from the entrance as possible.

ITINERARY

9:00am to 10:30am will be meet, greet, pics, and eating the breakfast you brought with you. I'll start organizing the drive around 10:00pm and getting the groups together. I want to roll out at 10:30am.

We will drive north and hit the roads that I know in Northern Bucks county, and then probably come back South in Jersey. We will stop for lunch along the way somewhere. People can peel off anytime they want to, but I plan to have everyone back at a major cross roads by sunset for driving home. Tan, I am going to need your input on some of the road selections when I get back from Vegas.

-Jim

I don't even know the major Mazda forum, but I'd love to an RX-8 there.

-Jim
    How bout a 7? My friends got a smidgen over 400 at the wheels, ill bring him along.
    I created my avatar.

I don't even know the major Mazda forum, but I'd love to an RX-8 there.

-Jim

...for me to p00p on?
    Chris
    1999 Impreza RS - 12.096 @ 114.63
    2002 WRX - 12.602 @ 111.08
    1991 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - 11 second scrap pile - SOLD

Originally posted by IMPREZvWRX
    ...for me to p00p on?
    You could run the 7 I just mentioned.
    I created my avatar.

Originally posted by CKxx
    You could run the 7 I just mentioned.
    OK......how about right now? It's still raining, isn't it?
    Chris
    1999 Impreza RS - 12.096 @ 114.63
    2002 WRX - 12.602 @ 111.08
    1991 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - 11 second scrap pile - SOLD

Count me in! im goin to try to get my friend with his SRT-4 with the stage 1 package...berry berry fast also im sure beobe(bob) will be drivin with us and a few other wrx's. too bad you dont want to use the newtown/yardley park and ride right off of I95 i could leave 5 min b4 the meeting time see you ther!
    "The only real sports are bull fighting, mountain climbing, and auto racing; all the others are just games"-E. Hemmingway

sounds like fun...Perhaps the red L will make the trip

Here are my NASIOC cross posts:
    http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...hreadid=443441
    http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...hreadid=443440

If someone could tend to them for me, I would really appreciate it.

What other forums do we currently have cross posts too?

-Jim

YES I will be there...me and small frank, mike srt4, my buddy steve with his lexus, and ill gather some more heads...the park and ride should be a cool idea. If the police come then we can all jump on 95 and race each other to another spot like the old movie theater at franklin mills mall (wont be any tra**** in that lot its closed down.)

I will be there, you will be there, WE will have a good time.

la-tar
    If they dont sell it, BUILD IT.

Hopefully Rick Moranis will show up.

Anyway, anyone coming from long island, NYC, surrounding area that wants to get a caravan going???
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast