Another Staten Island meet
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Another Staten Island meet within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey, a few weeks ago (has it been that long yet?) me and Shiju has a mini S.I. with barely ...

Another Staten Island meet

Hey, a few weeks ago (has it been that long yet?) me and Shiju has a mini S.I. with barely a weeks notice and we actually got a few cars to show up...so this time we'd like to try it again and actually plan something out to help bring more people.

We're considering doing the meet on November 3rd (its a Monday) this time I'll post the directions well in advance so anyone in the Tri-State area will be able to come

We're still deciding a time, anyone have any suggestions? (I say around 5 P.M.)

The place is the Staten Island Mall which is very easy to get to especially from either of the bridges coming into Staten Island.

The Staten Island Mall is located on a Richmond Avenue and is really easy to get to...if you're coming from the Outerbridge stay (left) and stay on the Korean War Veterans Parkway take it all the way down until the end (stay to the left, its not that long) and get off onto Richmond Ave then follow Richmond Ave up until the Mall which will be on the right side...you can't miss it!

Now if you're coming from the other side of the Island take the Expressway until you see an Exit for Victory Blvd...and follow Victory Blvd down until you see Richmond and then look for the S.I. Mall...if you have any questions post it up and hopefully we'll get a good turn out
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

y dont you try making it for a saturday or sunday? you would definately have a bigger turnout!
    2003 Sonic Yellow Wrx

I talked to Shiju about it, if hes down for it, I am...anyone else rather do this on the weekend?
    SIRacing.Net

heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

I'm kinda screwed with my work schedule for the next couple of weeks. If it is on Sunday Nov 2nd I can get there bout 7:30 pm.
    Share thoughts guys.
    See ya on the Parkway
    MODS

I Support ClubWRX
    I'm in Jersey, but close to SI. I would show up if it were a weekend. I wouldn't be able to get there before 7pm on a weekday and after a long annoying day of work i'd probably be too tired to go anyway...
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

So Sunday it is? Around 7ish at the S.I. Mall? Let me know cause theres a bunch of WRX's I know that don't use the internet that I would like to get in touch with.
    SIRacing.Net

heh, fairlady

I Support ClubWRX
    Sunday sounds good... Nov 2nd, right? God I hope it's a little warmer!
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

Sunday Nov 2nd it is! Lets make it a little earlier say 6 pm. I should be able to get out of work a little early.
    See ya on the Parkway
    MODS

I talked to a few WRX's not on the board (I'm trying to get some more to sign up and check it out) that said they should be able to make the meet...hopefully its a good turn out, anyone else coming? Come on guys its not that far or anything
    SIRacing.Net

heh, fairlady

I'll be there. Midknight, lemme know if you wanna roll together since you dont live too far.
    2003 Sonic Yellow Wrx

Posted on nasioc also. If anyone want to caravan from Livingston Mall let me know.
    See ya on the Parkway
    MODS

Yea Ill be there. Ill bring one of my friends who loves Rexs. The more the better I guess. Dont laugh at me Im 17 but I look like Im younger. Im 5'2" 115 pounds. Small i know hope to see a lot of you there.
    Dan- 2004 PSM 5spd

"Days get shorter, nights get longer, snow gets deeper, life gets better."

so far it looks like we will have a good turnout.
    people def coming:
    MidKnight
    03MBP
    Polaris Sn T
    Onesillyracer
    Shiju
    SERacing
    There are a few other cars coming but I dont know there screennames.
    Added:
    AMFWRX
    wrb wrx not on board as of yet.
    Last edited by Shiju; 10-31-2003 at 08:44 PM.
    See ya on the Parkway
    MODS

If I missed someone please add a post.
    See ya on the Parkway
    MODS

I Support ClubWRX
    onesillyracer, we should definitely roll out together... I'm not sure what the quickest way there is, so if you know, good.... if not, we can get lost together! Hit me via pm and let me know if you're down...
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.