Albany, NY meet - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30

This is a discussion on Albany, NY meet within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally posted by Trailboss Anyone wanna add me? I'm too lazy to register Thanks! would someone mind adding me as ...

  1. #16
    Registered User wrxlude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Your location violates our politics rule
    Posts
    19,618
    Originally posted by Trailboss
    Anyone wanna add me? I'm too lazy to register

    Thanks!
    would someone mind adding me as well?
    I'm from Latham. Josh (Trailboss) just told me about it. I'm psyched!
    -STomp
    LET'S GO COLTS!!!
    I have 5 infraction points. What do you have?

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #17
    Registered User power091999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,133
    Your already added my man.

  4. #18
    Registered User wrxlude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Your location violates our politics rule
    Posts
    19,618
    Originally posted by SubaruWRX2k4
    Your already added my man.
    Thanks!
    see y'all tomorrow
    LET'S GO COLTS!!!
    I have 5 infraction points. What do you have?

  5. #19
    Registered User power091999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,133
    See you all tomorrow!

  6. #20
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    33
    add me to the list, i will be going with my gf. 178 wolf Rd i hope this is the correct address, i never been there before.
    if you see a 04 black wrx driving around the area in circle that's prob me getting lost

  7. #21
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    13,128
    or that might be me!
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

  8. #22
    GXX
    GXX is offline
    Registered User GXX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Right behind you
    Posts
    162
    here are the pics! had a blast, thx to all who showed up



    more here:

    http://www.schostpro.com/~clubwrx

    there's also a video i took of the flock...not really great quality but watever!
    w00t!

  9. #23
    Registered User wrxlude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Your location violates our politics rule
    Posts
    19,618
    Guys, what a good time today! Nick said it best yesterday: "good cars and good people"
    I'm still full
    Ed, thanks for the awesome pics
    I can't seem to get the video though
    again, thanks guys (and girls)
    -STomp
    LET'S GO COLTS!!!
    I have 5 infraction points. What do you have?

  10. #24
    Registered User STILYN SUBY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    270
    Originally posted by wrxlude
    Guys, what a good time today! Nick said it best yesterday: "good cars and good people"
    I'm still full
    Ed, thanks for the awesome pics
    I can't seem to get the video though
    again, thanks guys (and girls)
    -STomp

    haha, u forgot good food too. i had one of the best times i've ever had in my life. i couldn't stop smiling. thanks so much everyone and i can't wait to get together again. some of us are meeting soon the get the website going for the club/team. we'll get everyone posted. ~nick

  11. #25
    Registered User wrxlude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Your location violates our politics rule
    Posts
    19,618
    Yeah, good food too. But it didn't really matter though. when you are in good company, you could have bananas and be happy!!!
    I did think at dinner though 'we could hold a GREAT bbq though!!!
    -STomp
    ps-Nick, I told Mike that whatever help you guys need, I would love to help out. You know how to get ahold of me
    LET'S GO COLTS!!!
    I have 5 infraction points. What do you have?

  12. #26
    Registered User STILYN SUBY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    270
    Originally posted by wrxlude
    Yeah, good food too. But it didn't really matter though. when you are in good company, you could have bananas and be happy!!!
    I did think at dinner though 'we could hold a GREAT bbq though!!!
    -STomp
    ps-Nick, I told Mike that whatever help you guys need, I would love to help out. You know how to get ahold of me
    a bbq will be great for the spring. as u know yesterday it's just getting too cold. we want help from everyone. this is a team project, so whatever ideas u have let us know. ~nick

  13. #27
    Registered User wrxlude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Your location violates our politics rule
    Posts
    19,618
    Originally posted by STILYN SUBY
    this is a team project, so whatever ideas u have let us know. ~nick
    Nick, (guys),
    one of the things we discussed is a monthly meeting....well, when we have our meetings (however often they may be), I would like to see member's birthdays 'observed'. CELEBRATED would be even better!!! w00t!

    -STomp

    i'm liking this club alot!
    10/19/03....the birth of UNYSOC....MORE REASON TO CELEBRATE!!! w00t
    LET'S GO COLTS!!!
    I have 5 infraction points. What do you have?

  14. #28
    Registered User STILYN SUBY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    270
    Originally posted by wrxlude
    Nick, (guys),
    one of the things we discussed is a monthly meeting....well, when we have our meetings (however often they may be), I would like to see member's birthdays 'observed'. CELEBRATED would be even better!!! w00t!

    -STomp

    i'm liking this club alot!
    10/19/03....the birth of UNYSOC....MORE REASON TO CELEBRATE!!! w00t
    u got it. i'll start getting a list of b-days.

  15. #29
    Registered User Subie2.5RS2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn -- UAlbany -- Poconos
    Posts
    2,274
    ahhh im soo pissed that i wasnt in albany that one weekend out of all the ones out there

    hooters, subarus, wha more can u ask for

    SQC - 189

    Quote Originally Posted by scooby-x
    hmmm I see a correlation between all those items... but wow man a hamster? I prefer gerbils my self cus you can keep a hold of their tail so they dont "get lost", ya know... hehe it tickles

  16. #30
    Registered User wrxlude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Your location violates our politics rule
    Posts
    19,618
    Originally posted by Subie2.5RS2003
    ahhh im soo pissed that i wasnt in albany that one weekend out of all the ones out there

    hooters, subarus, wha more can u ask for
    2.5,we just met up at Xgates in Albany....then went to Olive Garden (hooters + football + 30 plus people = not good idea)...you DID miss an awesome time, but don't fear, we are starting stuff up (see UNYSOC post) or just PM one of us
    -STomp
    LET'S GO COLTS!!!
    I have 5 infraction points. What do you have?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •