Ricey Black WRX
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Ricey Black WRX within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I was in the Best Buy parking lot on Rishmond Avenue by the Mall and I saw a black 03 ...

Ricey Black WRX

I was in the Best Buy parking lot on Rishmond Avenue by the Mall and I saw a black 03 WRX. At first I liked the headlights but the wheels werent my favoite but to each their own. Then the blue vinyl decals on the side didnt go over well. That was all well and good because its not my vehicle it is personal preference. It was what was on the back of the car that got me. ALTEZZAS, come on thats just not right. IMO, Oh well dont hate me just want to know if you are on this board. Although I liked the blue calipers.
    Dan- 2004 PSM 5spd

"Days get shorter, nights get longer, snow gets deeper, life gets better."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

did it have a huge Sti on the side in blue?
    %100 angry black sedan

No it did no. There were just decals of al the parts they had on ht ecar i gues I didnt really look. Also there was a HUGE Subaru emblem on the back windshield. I dont know what kind of headlights it had. They looked like Morettes on the bottowm but also had a clear upper part for the turn signal.
    Dan- 2004 PSM 5spd

There are alot of rex's on si. Hopefully this is the only one with altezza.
    Everybody has a right express themselves. I have to remind myself whenever I see something that aint quite right.
    See ya on the Parkway
    MODS

those headlights are those cheapy ones u can buy on ebay for like $50. seems like this guys next buy is an aluminum wing. rice-a-roni, the san francisco treat...*ding* *ding*

There are alot of WRX's here? Where! Tell them to come hang out...I'm noticing more Evo's then WRX's out here...we need to get an S.I. WRX crew or meet going...

I know that WRX though...nice guy, met him at the Chevy's meets and the Mall a few times, the exterior is love it or hate it but at least he has some go-fast mods which I rarely see on WRX's (all 2 or 3 of them ) out here.
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

I have seen like 20 rex's on si in the last 60 days! A lot of times I am driving the oposite direction and cant tell if they saw me wave!!
    Last week there was a white rex on victory blvd in front of the car wash my manor rd. I am still driving my rental so there is no way he was gonna look up to see my Dodge Stratus
    Hopefully I will get by baby back on mon.
    See ya on the Parkway
    MODS

There one around me thats simalarly as nasty, but its a 2.5
    I created my avatar.

Are you serious Shiju? Dammit! I'm going to start leaving cards in the Mall parking lot on any Subaru's I see...and start making bill boards "Go on clubwrx.net and check out the Mid-Atlantic forums and become an enthusiast"

This week I don't have work on Wed so I should be at the Chevy's car show, if any other WRX's are interested we should try and get a meet going or something so stop by...I have the Midnight Black Pearl WRX with an s.e. racing decal, STi hoodscoop, c/f side markers and tint etc...if anyone sees me come say whats up
    SIRacing.Net

heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

Just give me 2 months and 17 days and we will have another WRX on the island. Also I loved going to that car show but ever since Ive started my senior year I have to build the sceneryfor a school production that has rehersals on Mond and Wed so I cant make it to the shows for the rest of the year.
    Dan- 2004 PSM 5spd

Nice, we definitely need more...but what is sad is I can count like 10 to 15 (maybe this is a tad liberal but you get the point...) WRX's out here that I've seen cruising around on more then one occasion but that I never see at a show or going to a meet...a few meet at Chevy's once in awhile and there was once 4 of them at the Mall but other then that its just sightings here or there on the blvd.
    SIRacing.Net

heh, fairlady

Originally posted by SERacing
    Nice, we definitely need more...but what is sad is I can count like 10 to 15 (maybe this is a tad liberal but you get the point...) WRX's out here that I've seen cruising around on more then one occasion but that I never see at a show or going to a meet...a few meet at Chevy's once in awhile and there was once 4 of them at the Mall but other then that its just sightings here or there on the blvd.
    I know what you mean. Most of the driers that I see are middle aged. Not to say that they cant go to meets but they dont. SI is really a family place not really a place for cars(where I live any way-Eltingville). Occasionally we see a Ferrari but nothing else really. Although once I saw this one level house with a huge boat and a Lambo parked out front so go figure what he spent his money on.
    Dan- 2004 PSM 5spd

When do you SINY guys meet at Chevy's? I'm in Jersey, right over da bridge. That would be cool to check out. 10 to 15 + 1='s 11 or 16...

I just bought a STi!!!

Love it!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.