STi On the Island

This is a discussion on STi On the Island within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I was about to turn onto the West Shore Expwy from Arthur Kill Road at about 11:30ish and I look ...

STi On the Island

I was about to turn onto the West Shore Expwy from Arthur Kill Road at about 11:30ish and I look to the left and I see a WRB STi coming the opposite direction.. After I scraped my jaw off of the floor since this was only the second STi Ive seen, the first was at night so it was diferent, I noticed who was driving. There was a middle aged man driving it. If you are on this board, just wanted to say nice car and see how you like it.
    Last edited by PolarisSnT; 10-06-2003 at 11:41 AM.
    Dan- 2004 PSM 5spd

"Days get shorter, nights get longer, snow gets deeper, life gets better."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I saw a Silver STi 3 times driving towards the Outer bridge on the Korean War Veterans Parkway, and I saw a white STi from Jersey driving on Hylan Blvd....soon I'm sure we'll start seeing them regularly...although its hard enough to even find WRX's...I think I only know 6-7 of them...the EVO's are starting to come in numbers too
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market