Where to get best Deal in N.Y./ N.J.

This is a discussion on Where to get best Deal in N.Y./ N.J. within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I'll be purchasing a 04wrx in a week or two. I've been seeing people getting their car below or little ...

Question Where to get best Deal in N.Y./ N.J.

I'll be purchasing a 04wrx in a week or two. I've been seeing people getting their car below or little above invoice price. Any suggestion of dealer to visit around the westchester area to get a good deal? I visited "Rye Subaru" The guy(Rich) quote me $2,6700 for a 04'WRX w/ premium pkg(included D&D). My target is around $2,4000 for a 04'WRX w/ premium pkg(included D&D). Please help to provide information, I really appreciate it, Million thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I was at Loman Subaru on Rt. 46 E. in Parsippany, NJ recently and the sales guy told me they were selling WRX wagons for $75 over invoice. I know you don't want a wagon, but maybe you can get a similar deal.

Thank you, SNVIN! I'll check with them. Anybody else has more suggestion? Please help!
    Last edited by KAZE; 10-05-2003 at 09:56 PM.

i don't think you are able to get one with premium pkg for 24k that's like 400+ below invoice. However, if you don't want the hassle of dealing with salesman you can try carsdirect.com, right now their price is $50 above invoice until 10/31

Talking Lookout

I just recently got a great deal on my wrx 2002 from loman. They are a really good delaership and should definitely be checked out. There is a woman named sarah at the subaru dealership in hillside NJ that seemed very nice and gave my friend a great deal ona 2003 wrx sedan. He got it for about 18,000 after like years of talking them down. But check it out.