Where to get best Deal in N.Y./ N.J.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Where to get best Deal in N.Y./ N.J. within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I'll be purchasing a 04wrx in a week or two. I've been seeing people getting their car below or little ...

Question Where to get best Deal in N.Y./ N.J.

I'll be purchasing a 04wrx in a week or two. I've been seeing people getting their car below or little above invoice price. Any suggestion of dealer to visit around the westchester area to get a good deal? I visited "Rye Subaru" The guy(Rich) quote me $2,6700 for a 04'WRX w/ premium pkg(included D&D). My target is around $2,4000 for a 04'WRX w/ premium pkg(included D&D). Please help to provide information, I really appreciate it, Million thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I was at Loman Subaru on Rt. 46 E. in Parsippany, NJ recently and the sales guy told me they were selling WRX wagons for $75 over invoice. I know you don't want a wagon, but maybe you can get a similar deal.

Thank you, SNVIN! I'll check with them. Anybody else has more suggestion? Please help!
    Last edited by KAZE; 10-05-2003 at 10:56 PM.

i don't think you are able to get one with premium pkg for 24k that's like 400+ below invoice. However, if you don't want the hassle of dealing with salesman you can try carsdirect.com, right now their price is $50 above invoice until 10/31

Talking Lookout

I just recently got a great deal on my wrx 2002 from loman. They are a really good delaership and should definitely be checked out. There is a woman named sarah at the subaru dealership in hillside NJ that seemed very nice and gave my friend a great deal ona 2003 wrx sedan. He got it for about 18,000 after like years of talking them down. But check it out.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.