PA: Langston Subaru [near pittsburgh]
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on PA: Langston Subaru [near pittsburgh] within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; check it out! if you want any new SPT performance parts & you're near this dealership, you should get it ...

PA: Langston Subaru [near pittsburgh]

check it out! if you want any new SPT performance parts & you're near this dealership, you should get it through them b/c they have a 40% discount on any SPT performance part or merchandise (found at www.spt.subaru.com); there's a coupon you need, but when I was there today they just had a stack of them sitting out; I just picked up my new Subaru MOMO shift knob for $50! only catch is that this deal expires oct. 31, 2003

p.s. $90 for new sti hood scoop... good deal?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

where do you live in pgh ??? i got another wrx i hang with. maybe we can get a small group together and do something
    have you ever been 4 bagged ???

......and yes 90 is real good for a sti scoop even for a replica. was it painted ???

and the easy street wrx was there today

$%&*@@%$% i missed it....!@#$$%%

Originally posted by racerWRX
    $%&*@@%$% i missed it....!@#$$%%
    Me 2, I hate myself...
    04 JBP
    Stock - they are watching.

damn, i was there at like 5pm to pick up my momo shift knob and saw the ESX WRX there; I just presumed it was one that ESX had done for Langston, didn't realize it was THAT one!!

that link you posted mentions food... I didn't see any food

$90 is for the legit STi hood scoop ordered through SPT at the 40% discount that Langston Subaru is offering (SPT's catalog has the scoop for $150, so with the discount it's $90; i doubt it comes painted though); also, I live in Shadyside (just moved to Pgh for grad school)

hmmm, about $425 for the OEM triple gauge pack & console;
    if only they weren't 45mm (I feel 52mm is an ideal balance for that location)

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.