Atco: Thursday, October 2nd, 4:30pm

This is a discussion on Atco: Thursday, October 2nd, 4:30pm within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Muffled Street Cars and Motorcycles Only No gamblers - motorcycle or cars Chris is going to be trying for new ...

Atco: Thursday, October 2nd, 4:30pm

Muffled Street Cars and Motorcycles Only
    No gamblers - motorcycle or cars

Chris is going to be trying for new personal best ET and MPH.

I'm thinking he could hit 103mph on the stock turbo!

-Jim

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

...with my times from last night, I'm thinking 103 is reachable!

So far, I've got 13.331@101.96, and 13.402@102.70. I've run 102.5, 102.6 plenty of times. Perhaps some weight reduction will get me there. I also fixed my boost leak, so we'll see.
    Chris
    1999 Impreza RS - 12.096 @ 114.63
    2002 WRX - 12.602 @ 111.08
    1991 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - 11 second scrap pile - SOLD

Thinking about coming down with my new Kaaz gearset and clutchmaster stage three freshly installed, gonna play with the tuning for the next two days and we will see how im feeling.

Ill let ya know Jim
    www.autospeedperformance.com

Mods

Yay! We're up to 3 cars now!
    Chris
    1999 Impreza RS - 12.096 @ 114.63
    2002 WRX - 12.602 @ 111.08
    1991 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - 11 second scrap pile - SOLD

Good luck - wish I could attend.
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

Weather is looking great for tonight! See you all there!

-Jim

No go for me. Too much work to do. Next thursday is a definate though, so lets get some more people out for next thursday.

Frank
    www.autospeedperformance.com

Mods

Sooooooo, how did Chris do? Pretty damned good.

-Jim

Hey Guys,

I was at Atco last night with my 2000 Black Grand Prix GTP. I got a new PB with 13.8 @ 98mph on pump gas and no track prep. This was with $400 in mods and a 3625lb race weight.
    I was getting misfires on one of my rear banks of plugs at 96-97mph. I would of hit 13.7 on my last run but my car shuttered at 96 and I coasted to a 13.8 @ 97mph

The weather and traction was perfect. I got in a few 2.0x's 60fts on Stock tires.

I saw about 4 or 5 WRX's there, some were really nice looking. What were everyones times and mods? I saw a blue one with no wing, another blue one with a wing and guages, and a nice black one with a wing and rims.

There were a lot of GTP's there too all running high 13's and a stock one running 14.8's.

If anyone ever wants to meet up, let me know. I work in Cherry Hill and live in Ocean City, NJ.

~Greg
    13.8 @ 98 2.03 60ft
    3.25 Pulley, 3" R/T Downpipe, K&N FWI.
    92 Pump Gas
    Aquamist 1s Alcohol Injection Install next weekend.

Originally posted by Shoregtp
    I was at Atco last night with my 2000 Black Grand Prix GTP. I got a new PB with 13.8 @ 98mph on pump gas and no track prep. This was with $400 in mods and a 3625lb race weight.
    I was getting misfires on one of my rear banks of plugs at 96-97mph. I would of hit 13.7 on my last run but my car shuttered at 96 and I coasted to a 13.8 @ 97mph
    Sounds like a bad coil. Check your connections. There were quite a few fast 3.8s at Atco last night. I got video of the silver Regal racing Chris (IMPREZvWRX) running 13s.

We've been to Atco about once a week for a while now, but it was COLD last night. I don't think we are heading back until Chris gets his new clutch installed.

-Jim

Jim,

Did you have the black WRX with the rims? Ill post next time I am going. What was your car running?

Greg

Originally posted by Shoregtp
    Jim,

Did you have the black WRX with the rims? Ill post next time I am going. What was your car running?

Greg
    I wasn't running last night. I was there to film Chris (IMPREZvWRX) because I knew he was going to break 103mph.

Chris' car is a black 02 sedan with spoiler, eyelids, fogcovers, and Rota Attacks.

-Jim

I remember seeing the car near the back of the line on the last runs of the night in lane 4 or 5 I think.....If you guys ever want to meet up let me know, either at atco or anywhere. Also there is a guy with a debadged Blue STI working at the Mobil in Cherry Hill on Rt 70 and SpringDale road. You know him or of him???

Greg