10-19-03 10:30am (Sunday) ClubWRX.net Meet at Six Flags Great Adventure - Page 2

View Poll Results: Which day is best for you?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • October 12 Sunday

1 10.00%
  • October 19 Sunday

4 40.00%
  • October 25 Saturday

1 10.00%
  • Any one of these days is fine for me!

4 40.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on 10-19-03 10:30am (Sunday) ClubWRX.net Meet at Six Flags Great Adventure within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Gonna be a long drive I would rather see SixFlags DarianLake ... but I am willing to go to NJ ...

Gonna be a long drive I would rather see SixFlags DarianLake ... but I am willing to go to NJ too... lets get this better organized we only have 2 1/2 weeks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by kushdogg
    Let's make plans for Cedar Point next year. We can hit Kennywood (Pittsburgh) too. I was there 2 years ago and they have some pretty good coasters too.
    Cedar point rules! We got a new one this year, 0-120mph in 4 seconds then up 420ft

We should go early next summer, like spring time... that's when it's less busy, because during the summer, it gets HELLA busy
    -Ryan |Dub-Yuh Our Ex Ess Tee Eye| My Car

I was at SFGA yesterday, and I go several times a year. Here's how it goes. Sundays during the school year aren't very crowded, especially in the afternoon. If it's a holiday weekend, forget it.
    Chris
    1999 Impreza RS - 12.096 @ 114.63
    2002 WRX - 12.602 @ 111.08
    1991 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - 11 second scrap pile - SOLD

I would like to know if this is really going to happen.... that's a hella long drive for me to just meet up with like 4 or 5 people.

Originally posted by SubaruWRX2k4
    I would like to know if this is really going to happen.... that's a hella long drive for me to just meet up with like 4 or 5 people.
    Yes, it is really going to happen. I can't guarantee a turnout though.

-Jim

I have a friend who might be able to get discount tickets, I think he said they were $27. I should find out today if he can get them so I'll let you all know.

OK here's the deal. I can get the discount tickets for $22. My friend has to pay for them up front, so obviously I'll need the money up front. Anybody who's going can send me the money via PayPal, jkushner@rfbkonline.com , BY MONDAY, 10/13/03!

Now that it's cheaper (more than half off!!!), I hope to see more people there

PlatinumWRX why don't we start a list of people who are definatly going. Like I said before that's a good 4-5 hour drive for me. I just want a good turn out so I am not so worried about the distance.

Originally posted by SubaruWRX2k4
    PlatinumWRX why don't we start a list of people who are definatly going. Like I said before that's a good 4-5 hour drive for me. I just want a good turn out so I am not so worried about the distance.
    OK, post here if you are coming.

I WILL be there.

-Jim

me too
    Chris
    1999 Impreza RS - 12.096 @ 114.63
    2002 WRX - 12.602 @ 111.08
    1991 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - 11 second scrap pile - SOLD

I will also be there...for $22 bucks! Doesn't anybody else like saving money?

Well it is possible that we may have two more of us here from upstate. Just want more people to be there, and for the love of god it snowed today.... Oct. 2nd and it's snowing.... sigh

The other guy that might be interested is a kid I know named Nick aka STILYN SUBY

Yo I live in saugerties ny that is upstate im def down for going but i was already planning on the 19th is anyone down deff

Yo pm me guys if you want the cell number and we can get up!

So what's the deal with this? Is it still happening???

I am SO down for Cedar Point next year. That new 400ft one is straight sick!!!!!!

Darien Lake is AWESOME as well, the Superman is the second best coaster on the East Coast to Steel Force. Dorney got a new one this year as well, some twisted convoluted looper.

I went on a Coaster tour a couple of summers ago, it ruled!!!

I cannot make it to 6 Flags this weekend though, I already ahve plans and this is the first I am seeing of this thread. I guess I just missed it!

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.