Silver 350Z in WC PA.

This is a discussion on Silver 350Z in WC PA. within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Are any of you WC locals friends/acquaintances with a guy owning a silver 350Z thats got a "STILLEN" license plate ...

Silver 350Z in WC PA.

Are any of you WC locals friends/acquaintances with a guy owning a silver 350Z thats got a "STILLEN" license plate frame? If so then please inform me.

The reason being hes a giant flamer, and he thinks his car is fast. In light traffic last sat he kept toying w/me and racing away from a 60 roll while I did nothing. Finally I got him to slow to a 50 roll and was able to pull on him easily while I had 400lbs of friends and a trunk full of college supplies, but every time I was about to pass him he would hit the brakes. He then told me my car sucked.

If you know this poor excuse for a human being, please ask him if he would like to run me for money, or even just total embarassment on his part. Stop or roll, I dont care.
    I created my avatar.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

don't know him....you get your car back already? how's it look and the such?

Wylie

Again its perfect. *knock on wood* So I am going to do everything in my power to keep it that way.

Keep an out for speed racer for me.
    I created my avatar.