Silver 350Z in WC PA.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Silver 350Z in WC PA. within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Are any of you WC locals friends/acquaintances with a guy owning a silver 350Z thats got a "STILLEN" license plate ...

Silver 350Z in WC PA.

Are any of you WC locals friends/acquaintances with a guy owning a silver 350Z thats got a "STILLEN" license plate frame? If so then please inform me.

The reason being hes a giant flamer, and he thinks his car is fast. In light traffic last sat he kept toying w/me and racing away from a 60 roll while I did nothing. Finally I got him to slow to a 50 roll and was able to pull on him easily while I had 400lbs of friends and a trunk full of college supplies, but every time I was about to pass him he would hit the brakes. He then told me my car sucked.

If you know this poor excuse for a human being, please ask him if he would like to run me for money, or even just total embarassment on his part. Stop or roll, I dont care.
    I created my avatar.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

don't know him....you get your car back already? how's it look and the such?

Wylie

Again its perfect. *knock on wood* So I am going to do everything in my power to keep it that way.

Keep an out for speed racer for me.
    I created my avatar.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.