Party tonight at my house in West Chester, PA 8/22

This is a discussion on Party tonight at my house in West Chester, PA 8/22 within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Oh yes, Im throwing another hoe-down ( Tonight were getting a keg, and a bunch of vodka. Im pretty sure ...

Peeing into oncoming F5 wind, boy that sure is warm

Party tonight at my house in West Chester, PA 8/22

Oh yes, Im throwing another hoe-down (<--girls included )

Tonight were getting a keg, and a bunch of vodka. Im pretty sure its gonna be a big one cause Ive been telling people all week to show up to this one. School starts Monday for the West Chester students, so the town is now filled with kids (women). If you come by, make sure to bring some house neccesities such as TP or papertowls cause we need em!!! $5 all you can drink is usually what we do til the keg and vodka run out. From there, you can hit up the bar across the street for $5 6-pack tall cans of miller light.

Rake and Raab Himself are gonna stop by later on so if your a fan of CKY / Jackass then come by if you wanna meet them.

We have to make sure to keep most everyone inside though. The damn bike cops are out and they seem to sneak up us like chameleons. I'd rather everyone be 21 but if you not then dont bring ID into the party just incase cops show up cause were not trying to get a "serving minors" ticket. If it comes down to it, tell the cops your 21 and that you told me that you were 21 when you got there or something. Seems to work for us in the past. The cops usually just tell us to keep it inside and not be to loud.

OK, PM me for the address if you wanna show up or else just come on by if you've been to my house before. People usually show up around 10ish. There are some couches so feel free to pass out at my house if you get really drunk. Just bring your sleeping bag...

-Brian
    My WRX is fast from what people tell me

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice that.

Too bad I can't make it, or else I would be coming.

Have a great time!
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke