SE Pennsylvania Meet (Philadelphia Area)
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on SE Pennsylvania Meet (Philadelphia Area) within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey guys, I'm trying to setup a WRX meet either this FRIDAY (August 15th) or SATURDAY (August 16th). I am ...

SE Pennsylvania Meet (Philadelphia Area)

Hey guys, I'm trying to setup a WRX meet either this FRIDAY (August 15th) or SATURDAY (August 16th). I am trying to gather around 15 or more WRX's if possible. If you are at all interested in joining us please IM me at 'dwiener120' or just post a response and let me know.

I am trying to either meet at my house and then go driving around or meet at the King Of Prussia Mall or something. This meet is not yet 100% organized but I am trying to get a buncha people together so we can have a good time.

EVERYONE LET ME KNOW!! If I do not get enough people by Friday or Saturday...it will be postponed, but please tell all your WRX friends to IM me.

later
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dscn2102.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Our last attempt to meet and the KOP mall didnt go over very well with mall security. However, it seemed fine with the staff of the Hooters right down the road...

At any rate - im down, but you have to pick one day and make it stick. Sat is probably your best bet because people may not have to work. And you also need to announce a time.

Joe
    "Damn.... this car is wicked fast..." ~ My roomate, owner of a supercharged/intercooled 97 Trans AM
    Mods |

Friday would work for me....sometime in the evening.
    Saturday i work, so thats out. Then after work saturday HUGE party at Brent's (Murray on NASIOC) House in Cochranville, PA. Hawiian theme...girls in grass skirts and bikini's and guys in hawiian attire.
    ~ JEN
    "WRX CHIC"

Yeah, get a definate date/time/place and I should be able to make it either night. BTW, Sweet ride!

i'm pretty sure i'll be at murray's....i'm down for any other shenanigans though.

wylie
    Last edited by Roamin'Coyote; 08-11-2003 at 05:58 PM.

ok....people who are DEFINITELY coming to the meet this friday at my house at 530/6, please instant message me at 'dwiener120' so i can add you to the list!! please inquire ASAP!!

I'm in for Friday night
    Last edited by takisWRX; 08-12-2003 at 10:44 AM.
    -Mitch
    Perrin uppipe
    Perrin Pulley
    Stealthback exhaust
    Magnaflow Muffler
    MBC
    TXS UTEC Stage 3 kit (just installed)
    Samco IC Hoses
    H&R Springs (just installed)
    Roof mount antenna (not installed yet)
    JUN (replica) Eyelids

I can make a Friday night or Saturday meet. Doesn't sound like you are too organized. Do you have a location in mind?

-Jim

I'm actually not going to be able to make it Friday(Cecil County Drag Strip) or Saturday (car show at the PA Convention center in Allentown) but would definitely be down for a meet in the future. I posted a meet and caravan to the Hot Import Nights Show in Baltimore on Sept. 6th (Saturday) if anyone is interested . (I know Wylie replied to it)
    Just a thought.

Hey guys...i have created an organized site for everyone. At this website you can create and find all the subaru meets in the US!

http://subarumeets.lahker.com

Whoever is coming friday...make sure to sign up soon!!

I'll be there, but probably a bit late. I don't get home (NE Philly) until about 6. Then I have to fight traffic out there. But I will be there...eventually

kush....were gonna meet at hooters around 630ish.....and then prolly eat there so well be there for a bit...prolly until 8 or something....then around 10 im goin to brians for a party! wahoo

wienerswrx: Thanks for a great job organizing this. It should be a blast
    '07 STI UGM: Protuned Cobb DP, Walbro, Prodrive BCS; Cobb heat shield; extra stock rims with Hankook iPike W409's; Subaru hitch mount; a Limited roof and wing
    '02 WRX PS: quick & trouble free but sold with 110K miles
    mods

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.