I'm moving to Runnemede, NJ
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on I'm moving to Runnemede, NJ within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Well, I'm finally moving out of my parent's house and into my own joint. Since I'm currently unemployed, I didn't ...

Post I'm moving to Runnemede, NJ

Well, I'm finally moving out of my parent's house and into my own joint. Since I'm currently unemployed, I didn't have too many options on where to move to, so I took a spacious one bedroom that fell in my lap over the weekend. I'm looking to make some new friends, so if you live near Runnemede, post up! I'll have a party as soon as my apartment is in good enough shape!

-Jim

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Word! Closer to me!

So...where exactly is Runnemede?
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Congrats Jim! When is moving day? I might be able to lend a hand *cough*free vf30*cough*

Originally posted by Trailboss
    Word! Closer to me!

So...where exactly is Runnemede?
    It's about the same distance (150 miles), Josh, but I live right off the NJ TP now, so it'll be easier for you to get my place.

Runnemede is in Camden County, NJ right near the Walt Whitman Bridge (south of Philadelphia).

-Jmi

Hey Jim, welcome to Jersey. I am like 10 min away from Runnemede. Now it will be nice and easy for you to work on my car.

Pat

Originally posted by scoobie26
    Hey Jim, welcome to Jersey. I am like 10 min away from Runnemede. Now it will be nice and easy for you to work on my car.

Pat
    Pat, when I got off of 295 for the first time, I remembered that you lived near there. How's your car? Did you get the dent fixed?

-Jim

tan
    are you going to get your car registered in Jersey? Or keep the PA registration at the parents?

tan,

I'll be maintaining the PA registration until A) I sell the WRX. or B) the PA registration runs out and I register in MD.

Wanna help me move, buddy.

-Jim

tan
    can't...

gotta replace a radiator

Isn't everybody always "busy" on somebody else's moving day?

Originally posted by kushdogg
    Isn't everybody always "busy" on somebody else's moving day?
    Usually, unless the person you're helping to move throws you some free performance car mods

<------
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Bastard!!! J/K

Seriously tho, Jim if you do need more help I'll be available.

You'll be 15 minutes or so from my 'hood. Give me a call if you need a hand.
    Chris
    1999 Impreza RS - 12.096 @ 114.63
    2002 WRX - 12.602 @ 111.08
    1991 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - 11 second scrap pile - SOLD

Thanks for all the offers, guys. I have to be out of my parents house by Sept. 1, I'll probably have a big move day, but I basically just have a whole slew of little stuff. I'll post here for like a Saturday when I'm all packed and the stuff needs to go.

I'm not looking forward to moving my free weights, TV, or furniture, but there is not sofa, bed, or any of that stuff to move, just an entertainment center, a bureau, a dresser, a desk, and a book case, (the last two of which disassemble).

I will probably do a U-Haul day to kill it all at once, but I have friends and family with pickups and my dad has an Astro, so I might be able to pull off no U-Haul.

-Jim

ooh! you could have a meet & move! if you get enough cars, everyone will only have to carry one thing! easiest move ever!
    s e t h
    "If you're going to live on the cutting edge, you'd better be prepared to bleed a little."
    Stink-Eye Mob #73, Hawkeye Alliance #667

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.