My car stolen from Short Hills mall, Millburn NJ

This is a discussion on My car stolen from Short Hills mall, Millburn NJ within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; WRB WRX -- 2002 -- Gunmetal Subzeros, if you happen to hear anything about it by chance please let me ...

My car stolen from Short Hills mall, Millburn NJ

WRB WRX -- 2002 -- Gunmetal Subzeros, if you happen to hear anything about it by chance please let me know.

It was stolen from Short Hills mall, today, Saturday the 2nd, at around 5pm. Of all the friggin places, Short Hills mall, every damn car around me was worth 10 times as much!

I'll get back with more details when I have them. Keep an eye out.

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

damn bro that sucks. i hope u get it back safely

Unhappy

Sorry to hear about your loss. My condolences.
    2002 WRB 5-spd: K&N drop-in, silencer hack, Samco IC hoses, Godspeed uppipe, Bosal downpipe w/stock 3rd cat, Tanabe RM catback, TB Racing crank pulley, Tanabe GF-210 springs, Koni Sport strut inserts, Group N tranny & motor mounts, Whiteline rack bushings, Kartboy rear-sway endlinks & shifter, Goodridge ss brakelines, Akebono ProACT front pads

blah

good luck man. I'm going to get LoJack tomorrow, that's it!
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

If your lucky whoever stole your will get shot in the head. All thieves are cowards and should be hung.

I hope everything works out bro, this hole situation really really suxs.

04 JBP
    Stock - they are watching.

Any updates?
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

That's horrible news. I hope you get it back in good condition, or get it paid off in full by insurance. Good luck with it.
    -Jim

'02 Platinum Silver WRX sedan w/roof rack...bone stock. Ok, now that's a lie.

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

Check the stuck thread in Everyday Impreza Talk for updates. So far so good considering.

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

North New Jersey, School at Susquehanna University in Pennsylvania (Rt 287, Rt 78, Rt 22, Rt 80)
    OMG dude...that sucks , i will ask my firends about a wrx for sale, they know people who know people..
    -My name is Tom not Jack

Check profile for mods

"I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every panda that wouldn't screw to save its species" Fight Club