Anyone from Staten Island or surrounding area? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Anyone from Staten Island or surrounding area? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Over on nasioc someone set this Friday as the date, Applebees on New Dorp Lane at around 7 - 7:30....

Over on nasioc someone set this Friday as the date, Applebees on New Dorp Lane at around 7 - 7:30.
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm also from SI. I have a black '03 WRX w/black rims. I've got some blue decals on my doors and tires. And my car is LOUD as HELL!! I've been to Chevy's a couple of times this summer. If anyone wants to meet up some time, send me an email:

joeyvaz@earthlink.net
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails super small wrx.jpg  

Wow you got a lot of sponsors on that race car. Where do you race? E-town? Limerock? Giants Stadium?

I'm around with my SVX. Claret colored

-mike
    05 Legacy GT
    04 Nissan Armada
    05 CTS-V

Hey joeyvaz! Whats up...this is John, I met you at the car show with the other MBP WRX...I'm going to post pictures of the little meet we had there soon
    SIRacing.Net

heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

Sounds good John. I met your friend with the Bimmer yesterday. Hey, I'm going to PM you so check it when you get a chance. Talk to you soon.

Heres some pictures! Yeah he told me something about talking to the black WRX, car sounds bad ass!

Yellow WRX with beautiful sounding Cobb exhaust.

MBP owns! Full turbo back Turbo XS exhaust that sounds insane.

James' WRX with P1's and and intake that makes me wish I had one...my car makes no cool turbo noises

My un-photogenic WRX that likes to blur up..

Two out of the group together..

All of us..

From the other side..

The group shot...sick

I should post these in the other forum too
    SIRacing.Net

heh, fairlady

If you SI guys need work done by real subie guys on your cars just let AZP Know http://AZPInstalls.com We are based out of SI and have been working on Subies and WRXs for years. IM/PM/E-mail me for details.

-mike
    05 Legacy GT
    04 Nissan Armada
    05 CTS-V

I am doing an up pipe (most likely a stocker gutted) so I'll be giving you guys a call soon Anything I should get to save install on later on? Like an egt?
    SIRacing.Net

heh, fairlady

hey Paisan,

I tried contacting you guys via email months ago to install my exhaust, but I never got a response, so I went elsewhere. Can you guys handle a bigger turbo, injectors, and fuel pump install? I plan on doing this in the near future.

Let me know,
    Joe

PMed yah.

-mike
    05 Legacy GT
    04 Nissan Armada
    05 CTS-V

in 5 min from SI im in brooklyn ... 5 miles from the Verrazano

we should get something like a SI mall meet

SQC - 189

Quote Originally Posted by scooby-x
    hmmm I see a correlation between all those items... but wow man a hamster? I prefer gerbils my self cus you can keep a hold of their tail so they dont "get lost", ya know... hehe it tickles

Definitely..we tried this last time and only three of us showed up...but thats probably because it was raining...like I said for the last meet...give me a time and a place and I'll be there.
    SIRacing.Net

heh, fairlady

Are any of you guys going to Chevy's tonight? I'll be there for a little while.

I went there...there was an exhaust-less Aspen White WRX, a MBP with exhaust that loked like JIC, my MBP and the Yellow WRX with Cobb exhaust
    SIRacing.Net

heh, fairlady

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.