Good dealerships in South Eastern PA?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Good dealerships in South Eastern PA? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Greetings! First post I'm looking into the WRX for a number of reasons and so i need to figure out ...

Good dealerships in South Eastern PA?

Greetings! First post I'm looking into the WRX for a number of reasons and so i need to figure out which dealerships, if any, are good? Mod friendly would be nice. If i got a WRX i wouldn't go mod crazy.....just the basic stuff Could anybody recommend a good dealership?
    - '01 Acura CL-S CAI/Hardwired V1 Smokey detector

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I can recommend Colonial Subaru on Street Rd (Rt 132) in Lower Southampton, PA.

I recently had my radiator replaced and left my intake mod, APS blow-off valve, and Joe P MBC under the hood. I got excellent service from friendly personnel.

I bought my car from Flemington Subaru in Flemington, NJ because they had the best price, but Colonial is MUCH closer to my home.

-Jim

tan
    I have to concur. My uncle in the has purchased 2 Subaru's from them. A 93 Impreza L, and a 99 Outback Sport.

Originally posted by PlatinumWRX
    I can recommend Colonial Subaru on Street Rd (Rt 132) in Lower Southampton, PA.

I recently had my radiator replaced and left my intake mod, APS blow-off valve, and Joe P MBC under the hood. I got excellent service from friendly personnel.

I bought my car from Flemington Subaru in Flemington, NJ because they had the best price, but Colonial is MUCH closer to my home.

-Jim
    Ah, was it a pain to get the car registered in PA after you bought it in NJ? Have you delt with Fred Beans Subaru in doyelstown?

MBC=manual boost controller right? Wow, are dealerships general cool about that kind of thing?

How has your car been to this point? Alot of repairs etc.,?

Thanks so much for answering my questions!
    - '01 Acura CL-S CAI/Hardwired V1 Smokey detector

tan
    You'll get a 20 day temporary NJ tags. The plates with temporary registration window sheet should arrive at the dealership (which was my case) or at your door.

Theres 3 suburu dealers around me I dont have any dealing with them personally yet but theres one in limerick, bridgeport, and jenkintown. Fred beans is cool I know a couple friends that dealt with them, service rocks.
    2003 WRX this summer
    GregFarz3@excite.com
    http://community.webshots.com/user/gregfarz78

Like free MP3's? Join my club, mention clubwrx.net
    Audiophilez

I got mine at Coleman Subaru in Trenton, NJ. A little bit of a hike but the people there are great. I didn't have any probs at all.

u from philly??? Lemme know if u ever wanna go cruising...

Rob

tan
    I think everyone who posted (except for me) is from the Philly area.

See Plat's note on the Bucks Co. GTG

Yeah Rob I live in NE Philly, Tacony to be exact. Where are you at?

My mom bought an Outback from Colonial a while back and she was very happy with them. I recently bought a WRX (not from Colonial, though (I got it cheaper elsewhere)), and I am interested in modding it a bit (exhaust, intercooler, intake, et cetera). Does anyone know of any tuning shops in the greater Philadelphia area? A while back I ran into TRI Tuning, out of Nazareth I believe, but their website (www.trituning.com) seems to be down. Does anyone have any experience with them? Will Colonial do aftermarket installs such as the ones I mentioned?

Eger Subaru in King of Prussia is good. I bought my rex there and they said they will install my tubo timer for me when it arrives. Don't know about other mods though.

respect

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.