July 12-13 - PlatinumWRX's 25th B-day Extravaganza (Two Meets)!!! - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on July 12-13 - PlatinumWRX's 25th B-day Extravaganza (Two Meets)!!! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally posted by RobPA Ill be there, with a mustang if thats ok Its not OK. What you meant was ...

Originally posted by RobPA
    Ill be there, with a mustang if thats ok
    Its not OK. What you meant was "I'll be there, with a mustang and a case of beer to party afterwards."

Actually beer is off limits on site, but we are sure to party afterwards for Jimbo's BDAY.

Everyone look for the blue WRX with the bike rack on it.

chris
    Moderator: Retired
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 5MT - Road Rally - Best 1/4mi: 13.954 @ 97.36mph (3448 lbs)
    2001 Mazda Miata 5MT - AutoX #99 (NNJ Region SCCA 2005 CStock Champion)
    1988 BMW 325 (2.7L "i" conversion) Sedan 5MT - Daily Driver (AutoX soon!)
    "If you can't drive this car fast you can't drive fast." --British Magazine, CAR, on the WRX

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hopefully the turnout is as good as the KOP meet. At least we wont get kicked out here!! I should definitely be there sunday. I'll probobly be bringing 2 other guys with me. Should be a good day!!

Originally posted by wickedwrx02
    Hopefully the turnout is as good as the KOP meet. At least we wont get kicked out here!! I should definitely be there sunday. I'll probobly be bringing 2 other guys with me. Should be a good day!!
    Tom, is LoudNProud one of those guys? I hope the weather holds out and we have a good day!! I can't wait, cause it should be really fun!
    2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i [Bone Stock]
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 [303 hp/323 tq] - SOLD

Originally posted by drizze99
    Tom, is LoudNProud one of those guys? I hope the weather holds out and we have a good day!! I can't wait, cause it should be really fun!
    drizze, is there any good "cop-free" place to race near where we are meeting up? Not that I ever street race or anything.

-Jim

Originally posted by PlatinumWRX
    drizze, is there any good "cop-free" place to race near where we are meeting up? Not that I ever street race or anything.

-Jim
    YES AND NO!!

The park is right off of 896 and "sometimes" there is a cop sitting at a church near by, BUT it is easily scouted because it is pretty wide open. We can send someone out to look first!

This is what I've heard....

BTW, Is anyone coming from or near Taneytown, MD? If so, please let me know! Thanks!!

Originally posted by PlatinumWRX

-Jim
    there's lotsa back roads to get lost on, if you know where to look. i'm sure we can organize some rides out for those who don't want to play lawn sports
    s e t h
    "If you're going to live on the cutting edge, you'd better be prepared to bleed a little."
    Stink-Eye Mob #73, Hawkeye Alliance #667

I forget what my buddy in the blue wrx goe's by on this site. I got two guy's following me down, the guy with the blue one that was at the last meet and another guy with an STi.

Hey where is the meet going to be in the park? I've been past it but I've never been inside.

Street racing? C'mon no one street races around here!

I know some good places around town where we could go.
    Maybe we could all make a lap down Main st! or maybe not!!

I'm going to post signs to follow!! That is awesome that your bringing an STi along. I can't wait too see that.

This meet is still on obviously....so looks like ill be there. I too may be able to bring an STi, but ill have to ask.

Edit: *** ***** ******* ******! I just saw the edit about it being sunday...i dont know now.
    Last edited by CKxx; 07-09-2003 at 09:25 PM.

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by wickedwrx02
    I forget what my buddy in the blue wrx goe's by on this site. I got two guy's following me down, the guy with the blue one that was at the last meet and another guy with an STi.

Hey where is the meet going to be in the park? I've been past it but I've never been inside.

Street racing? C'mon no one street races around here!

I know some good places around town where we could go.
    Maybe we could all make a lap down Main st! or maybe not!!
    Speaking of which, where to you want to meet and what time to you want to leave, Tom? I'll be in the STi, but the wife and kids are going to be following in the aaaawwesome Sedona We'll let her follow 'cause I'm not sure we could keep up (or at least one of us with that snail-like 15 something in the quarter).

We should be able to be ready at most anytime. We can also use the van if you want to bring a larger cooler or something. I'm sure we'll be packing one and maybe some chairs.

Scott
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

This just in:
    After the Auto-X, we will be traveling to the local T.G.I. Friday's for drinking and eating.

-Jim

Change of plans:
    My car is completely lacking a rear swaybar right now and is generally not ready to Auto-X. Due to an invitation to party on the beach in NJ all day, I will be doing that instead.

If you would like to party with me on Sunday, come to the SRT-4 meet in DE. If you want to party with me at the beach on Saturday, call me!

-Jim

Can someone help me out real fast....the meet is sun at 11am at the state park, correct? When/where is the autocross and all that? Not interested in the drinking party part casue im like 12.

Originally posted by CKxx
    Can someone help me out real fast....the meet is sun at 11am at the state park, correct? When/where is the autocross and all that? Not interested in the drinking party part casue im like 12.
    This thread has two meets. One is the SRT-4 Meet in DE on Sunday, one is my drunken birthday party on Saturday.

-Jim

At which am i more likly to see an assload of WRXs?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast