Tuning Shops in York, Harrisburg, or Lancaster PA?? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Tuning Shops in York, Harrisburg, or Lancaster PA?? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally posted by Lipster Good meeting you there! And NICE ride! Seems like he has good place there from what ...

Originally posted by Lipster
    Good meeting you there! And NICE ride!

Seems like he has good place there from what I saw and what he is working with. I was going to work on the uppipe over a weekend, but, I might just take my up pipe over there to get a feel for what kind of work he does...
    Thanks. Those guys are good people. They like to have fun and do quality work. Steve really knows his stuff. He has been a mechanic for over 25 years and is very good with turbo cars.
    04 STI
    FPGreen

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

do any of u guys go on "The Golden Mile"? i live in md right over the lancaster line.. near hanover.. let me know if yall wanna ride sometime...or race hehehe

I'm 29, married with a mortgage and two dogs, the only racing I do is at the track, or during my commute. Thanks for the invite though....
    -Matt
    2004 WRX

we really need to set up some sort of met around here..lol

BongMonster, didn't your car get squished a while back?
    Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories. - Steven Wright

Thumbs up Got back from Stemar

Nice bunch of guys in there... they did a good job getting my uppipe and header tapped. They missed tightening the throttle body/IC hose, but, that is a simple turn of the screwdriver.

Price was great, as well! $150 for all the work!

Giddy up!

Oh... and gotta say, I love hearing the turbo now! In my old DSM, you could hear it clearly, I missed that sound until now...

Yup, it sure dide.

news video at: www.bongmonster.com

i'm driving an 05 cgm sti niow (love it)
    <<. b0ng .>>

I wasnt on the forums, nor did I own a wrx at the time of your wreck, but...
    You are seriously lucky!
    I remember seeing that on the news! I thought for sure someone was just smeared... thank goodness you weren't!

83 and 81 are just horrific to drive on. I wish the local staters would start patrolling those roads more... it has gotten pretty dangerous
    Hawkeye - 808
    2006 WRB Wagon
    mod list http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/2188188-post359.html - hopefully.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.