Hey NJ!!

This is a discussion on Hey NJ!! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Just wanted to say hello to my fellow Jersey-people.. and was wondering if any of you have been to Englishtown ...

Hey NJ!!

Just wanted to say hello to my fellow Jersey-people.. and was wondering if any of you have been to Englishtown this year?

If so I probably have met ya, and thats why I'm asking

I sat in the STi today.... WoW... I am so pathetic.
    ~Chrissie~

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I went up there a few weeks ago I didn't race just drove up there to get an ECU for my friends golf. I'm planning on going a few more times this summer.

North New Jersey, School at Susquehanna University in Pennsylvania (Rt 287, Rt 78, Rt 22, Rt 80)

NewJersey

Hey, i am from the Somerset county Area

Warren Township

------------------
    Any other subbies in this area?

------------------
    Never been to englishtown , may stop by there soon, heard there was a imports vs ameican muscle cars....would be fun to see

Tom
    -My name is Tom not Jack

Check profile for mods

"I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every panda that wouldn't screw to save its species" Fight Club

hey jack, do you have a blue rex thats debadged? if so ive seen you around a couple of times. I live in green brook, and have a black RS with a bpm GT exhaust. Cant miss the sound of my car.
    Frank

edit-lol, I just saw your profile under your last post. send me a PM if you ever wanna meet up.

Gee have you met me before? LOL Oops, i still have to be 007 if you know what i mean wrxracergirl
    2003 Sonic Yellow Wrx

Stalking me are you? J/K... So who else is in there that I should know about? LOL..

Come out to Red Bank this weekend for Riverfest in Marine Park (Jazz and Blues Festival).. I'll be repping for Subaru and will be there with the STi, oh yea.. ((and they're letting me drive it!!!))
    ~Chrissie~

Don't forget:

June 22nd - Huge BBQ Meet, Colonial Park, Somerset, NJ

Should be about 20-30 cars there from many different subaru clubs.

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

Word up Lacey NJ
    I'm going to try and make the festival, heard there was a bunch of subies goin. Sounds like fun

Can I touch your STi?

Good luck gettin it~
    Scott
    www.thewrxstore.com
    T3/T4 Kits starting @ $2500.

630.510.8981- Voice
    630.510.9978- Fax