Sunday Drive..In the pinebarrens. Lacey NJ!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Sunday Drive..In the pinebarrens. Lacey NJ! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey guys A bunch of buddies and myself are going out to Bamber Lakes NJ (10minutes from Toms river NJ) ...

Sunday Drive..In the pinebarrens. Lacey NJ!

Hey guys
    A bunch of buddies and myself are going out to Bamber Lakes NJ (10minutes from Toms river NJ) To our normal offroad sites
    It's not 100% legal, although I've been driving back there at least 3 times a week since I got my car, rain or shine, sleet or snow, its my little haven, and I've yet to get any beef. I'm looking to make a nice video.
    Some of the stuff out there..
    A few nice flat, open trails..
    Nice shallow lake (big trucks anyone?)
    a couple nice mud pits (I can get my car thru em, I'm sure you can too)
    and a few little open area's for doing those donut things and whatnot.
    I'm not gonna be responsible if you hit a tree and die or a deer runs into you or something , so don't come unless you're up for it

It should be fun, if anyone's interested, drop me an email
    yayforyay@hotmail.com
    scott@massimoperformance.com
    PM.. or AOL IM name is "I AM SCOTT YaY"

and ill give you my cellphone#
    Hope to hear from some of ya
    Toodles!

Scott
    www.thewrxstore.com
    T3/T4 Kits starting @ $2500.

630.510.8981- Voice
    630.510.9978- Fax

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice. A bunch of us have been the the PB for a long while. Check out pics in the "events" section of http://isuzu-suvs.com

-mike
    05 Legacy GT
    04 Nissan Armada
    05 CTS-V

I never see ya out there :-P

Nobody showed up. you missed out on a ton of fun. Videos will be up in a few days if we figure out how to make this thing work
    www.thewrxstore.com

630.510.8981- Voice
    630.510.9978- Fax

Yeah I was down doing some Off-roading with some other 4x4 owners in central NC @ Uwharrie National Forest. We did some rock crawling down there.

Do you guys rally the pine barrens or do you do the real deep mud slinging stuff?

-mike
    05 Legacy GT
    04 Nissan Armada
    05 CTS-V

I just haul ass down the firetrails.
    I do a little mud driving but it's usually shallow stuff, mostly water puddles. A few of my buddies do that more boring stuff.. bury their truck and get out..another one drove across a lake.. It's a fun mix
    We're going out again today (Thursday) because its raining..and helps keep the car a little cleaner..by the time we're back to town its wet..and we just need to soap w/the pressure washer thing
    Scott
    www.thewrxstore.com

630.510.8981- Voice
    630.510.9978- Fax

Be careful down there guys, if you are "blasting" downt he fireroads. We've had some incidences where scoobies got wrecked due to such driving.

Just have a front runner with a radio.

-mike
    05 Legacy GT
    04 Nissan Armada
    05 CTS-V

Next time you guys go out there, I'll go if I don't have to work.. I also have walkies..

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.