dealers around NYC and New Jersey area

This is a discussion on dealers around NYC and New Jersey area within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; What are some good dealerships around New York - New Jersey area. I went out shopping for a wrx today ...

dealers around NYC and New Jersey area

What are some good dealerships around New York - New Jersey area. I went out shopping for a wrx today and got quotes from Bill Kolb Jr. and Rye Subaru. Have any of you had any experience with those dealers?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User Just an RS Girl's Avatar

Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru

Hello,
    I bought my car from Bill Kolb Jr. Use Sam Texler if you decided to go there. They have nice people and Alex works in the service department he is a nice guy. Knows alot about Fords though...

If you tell Sam ..... Michele from Westchester sent you and he better be nice to you... then he will know that if he's not i'll be up there to yell at him...

LOL

But Rye people are nice to. When i went searching for my car I called 7 different places from NY to Conn. Sam was the only person to call me back. He worked with me for 7 months till I was finally able to get ther and buy the car.

in the end i didnt get the car i wanted but it wasnt Sam's fault.

Michele .... black RS
    CHEL...

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX

Wink

B.K. Subaru in Rockland is good

I usually go there once a week to chat / bs with the service dept the sales reps are cool too

Andy...
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

I am very happy with Flemington Subaru, might be a bit far from the city, but like I said, very satisfied. Very honest people to work with, no BS, and they actuallu know their stuff.

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

tan
    NJSubieTech used to work at a Subie dealership. He's over in Teaneck, NJ. maybe he has some 2 cents

I've had no problems at Bill Kolb.... The guys at the service Dept are very kool .... Alex and Chris have been very helpful and extremely nice .... Which is surprising because the amount of times I brought my car in with questions and advice on things to do to it I thought they would be sick of me by now.

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX

Wink

WRXTREAM,

I asked Alex if you'd been in but he could'nt remember

did you find out about that issue you had
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Don't go to Major Subaru in Queens.
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

The steering I still can't figure out... it's getting worse and worse.