IMPORTANT!! mod friendly dealer in jersey??

This is a discussion on IMPORTANT!! mod friendly dealer in jersey?? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; my friend has a 02WRX, and his transmission has some major problems. They are trying to void his warranty because ...

IMPORTANT!! mod friendly dealer in jersey??

my friend has a 02WRX, and his transmission has some major problems. They are trying to void his warranty because he has an intake and a blow-off valve, and a magnaflow muffler. The dealership he has dealt with is in Cherry Hil,, but he needs help in trying to get this covered!! Thanks

Matt

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

The Cherry Hill dealer advertises that they are one of the areas largest. They are in the backyard of SOA. They are not great to deal with under the best of circumstances, let alone if the car is modified. There is another dealer in Turnersville-Martin-great to work with, and one in Mt Holly he can try. Both are 30 minutes north and south, but having had this discussion on another board SOA is big for warranty voids on modified cars. The only thing he can do his stick to his guns and try to point out that the problem is separate from the modifications. Is it? SFRinNJ

After just talking to him tonight, i learned that he originally bought the car in the sicklerville area. he should have put it all back to stock when he took it in to cherry hill, but he needs a new or rebuilt transmission. im not sure what the problem occured from, posssibly high rpm launches or increased boost, but im not sure. Definitely not good

Screw Cherry Hill Subaru. I was talking to the salesmen up there the other day while I was waiting on my paintless dent removal, and they had no idea what they were talking about. Miller Subaru in Mt. Holly is a much more organized bunch. They had two 2004 WRX's on their lot about 2 weeks ago, and Cherry Hill "didn't know when they would be in showrooms". I've also heard good things about Martin in Turnersville.
    Hope this helps.
    mike

As for "mod friendly" dealers...good luck.
    Creeping up on creeping for a decade.
    Bugeye Mafia V2 #322

I think Miller is by the rules. . but obeying the M&M act. . i was talking with their service manager and they said aslong as the part that broke wasn't caused by a modification or abuse, then it would be fixed under warranty. Other than that. . the service dept. SUCKS! I brought my car there for an accident repair job and they forgot to fix my bumper, my gas lid didn't open, and my passenger side floor mats were missing. . other than that. . their sales department is A+.

-Roy

Miller Subaru is definitely a pretty nice place as far as sales go. The two people I dealt with were awesome. Hopefully I have the same luck if I need to use my warranty for anything

Miller

I bought my car from miller and they where great, although I knew the sales manager at the time. Anyway i mushroomed the syncro gears in my trans at 15,000 miles, they gave me **** for it especially because they said it was the dirtiest car they had everseen (mud was covering evrything under the car) but they where cool and warrantied it for me. Def. return it to stock b4 u go.

now at 52000 miles and hauling ass

www.autospeedperformance.com
    www.autospeedperformance.com

Mods