sightings: was there a West Chester mini-meet????
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on sightings: was there a West Chester mini-meet???? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Around 9:30PM, sat, May 3 I was stopped on 202S at the Rt. 1 lights heading towards delaware. The left ...

Angry sightings: was there a West Chester mini-meet????

Around 9:30PM, sat, May 3

I was stopped on 202S at the Rt. 1 lights heading towards delaware. The left turn arrow goes and it's getting ready to change when a black sedan, an el camino, and another black sedan and finally a white sedan all go blasting through. seemed to be all together. Heading to Hooters???? I "had to" go meet the girlie....or else i woulda given chase. Anyway, just wondering if it was anyone here.

Damn we need a SE PA meet.
    Last edited by Roamin'Coyote; 05-04-2003 at 08:04 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I was taking my son to a lacrosse game at Garnet Valley Middle School when I joined in with them for a short, congested part. At a light one of them said there was no event, just a group from the same school who were out for a drive. It would have been fun to stay with them a bit longer.
    '07 STI UGM: Protuned Cobb DP, Walbro, Prodrive BCS; Cobb heat shield; extra stock rims with Hankook iPike W409's; Subaru hitch mount; a Limited roof and wing
    '02 WRX PS: quick & trouble free but sold with 110K miles
    mods

yeah lets hook up a Philadelphia area meet.... i'll be there in a week, so i'm down. i know so many WRX guys at school, i'm hoping to meet a bunch more when i'm home over the summer (i live 40 mins north of Philly, in Langhorne).
    o-|-<) bryan

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

Im from West Chester too....and I dont have a rex yet. This week im supposed to hear about my job, and if I get it, im headin to the dealership to stake out a 2003 before they all get snatched up. if and when i get one...we gotta have a meet.

There's a WRX mini-meet every day in Westchester. It's the friggin' WRX capital of the East Coast. I went up to Peekskill today to go mountain biking, and must have seen five WRX's, just on my way through. They were mostly silver wagon's too.
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

yo

This is West Chester, PA the college town bout 30 miles out from Philly...not Westchester new york...common misconception but its cool...

Re: sightings: was there a West Chester mini-meet????

Originally posted by Roamin'Coyote
    Around 9:30PM, sat, May 3

I was stopped on 202S at the Rt. 1 lights heading towards delaware. The left turn arrow goes and it's getting ready to change when a black sedan, an el camino, and another black sedan and finally a white sedan all go blasting through. seemed to be all together. Heading to Hooters???? I "had to" go meet the girlie....or else i woulda given chase. Anyway, just wondering if it was anyone here.

Damn we need a SE PA meet.

HAHA, nah man, thats just me and some friends, we were on our way to philly for some racing and such. I was in the 1st black, and some other friends were in back. Our 4th WRX is in the shop gettin a clutch (worn out by stg 4 beating), and the el camino is there to just stomp on us w/his mid 12s.

Originally posted by virpacalis
    I was taking my son to a lacrosse game at Garnet Valley Middle School when I joined in with them for a short, congested part. At a light one of them said there was no event, just a group from the same school who were out for a drive. It would have been fun to stay with them a bit longer.
    Hey was that you in the silver WRX w/the SSRs? I liked your wheels, to bad you had to turn so soon...

CKxx: Thanks on the SSR's. Too bad there was so much congestion too.
    '07 STI UGM: Protuned Cobb DP, Walbro, Prodrive BCS; Cobb heat shield; extra stock rims with Hankook iPike W409's; Subaru hitch mount; a Limited roof and wing
    '02 WRX PS: quick & trouble free but sold with 110K miles
    mods

Ha, welcome.

Also.... we do need a meet of some sort, maybe before one of the crusie/show things in WC this summer. Then we can all drive to it....just playing w/some ideas here.

Talking hey....

im the one that you saw in the white one.. after the 2 black + elcamino...
    that was a fun night by the way
    this saturday, if anyone is interested i think me and the boys will be trying to go back up to philly again. maybe we could all meet up at painters crossing (movie theater at intersection of rt 1 and rt 202 if anyone doesnt know) and head up.
    in case anyone is on the other side of philly (i saw one guy mention langhorn) we can also meet in philly. the place to meet up there is the miccydee's on columbus blvd across from the gas station. its impossible to miss because at about 11 on fridays and saturdays there can be huge groups of "performance enthusiasts" chillin in the parking lots there.
    if we could get a big group up there it would be most awesome
    -Will

Exclamation just found some news

ha haa....my boy racer days are dwindling....and you guys would all roll on me anyway. (stocker than stock) This saturday I'm off to MD to catch the Import eXpression down there and get my tint done while i'm at it.

Looks like we got a meet friday anyways.....

hey....

stock when refering to WRXdom aint bad...
    all the cars you saw that night were stock..( the WRX's anyway)
    and we rolled on a significant number of various and sundry vehicles.
    we need presence in philly
    come one come all

hey i'm the one that said i was from langhorne, but i wont be back there till sunday or monay when i drive home from school. after that though, i'd be interested in meeting up wiht you guys.... i think we should just put together a philly area meet... make it for a month from now or so and post on clubwrx and nasioc and get a ton of cars together...
    o-|-<) bryan

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

TOT,
    I was under the impression that some of you weren't stock.... CKxx??? anyway, i'm on my way to import expression at Dulles Expo in VA and to get my tint done down there while i'm there.

Possibly catch you guys Friday night at Westtown autopark???

but, keep me posted if you guys roll out some other time.....

Wrinkle - definitely, I'm checking into an area to see if they'll let us use their parking lot....but, there's also the westtown fall back...

Roamin'
    Last edited by Roamin'Coyote; 05-06-2003 at 01:45 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast