Hershey Vintage Hillclimb- April 26-27

This is a discussion on Hershey Vintage Hillclimb- April 26-27 within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; We're Celebrating Our Involvement in the Hershey Hillclimb by Offering a Free Added Security Maintenance Contract; 20% off Performance Parts ...

Hershey Vintage Hillclimb- April 26-27

We're Celebrating Our Involvement in the Hershey Hillclimb by Offering a Free Added Security Maintenance Contract; 20% off Performance Parts

Dear Subaru Owner:

As part of our growing involvement in motor sports, Subaru is pleased to announce its sponsorship of the Hershey Vintage Hillclimb in Hershey, PA. This event takes place April 26-27.

The Hillclimb is organized by the Susquehanna Valley Vintage Sports Car Club, with all proceeds from the event benefiting the soon to open Hershey Vintage Car Museum.

Zip your Subaru through the course

Please come out and enjoy a weekend that highlights a race car/ sports car show, a vendor field and other motoring exhibits-plus a chance to drive the race course.

Noon to 1 p.m. has been set aside each day for you to drive your Subaru through the course. A pace car will lead the way, motoring at a fast but safe clip. Test your driving skills to see if you can keep pace.

Since the Hillclimb event benefits the Vintage Car Museum, you will be asked to contribute $5 to run your Subaru along the course.

To sign up, please visit the main Subaru tent area by 11 a.m. each day. The main tent area is near the starting line of the race course, where you will also find preferential parking for those driving a Subaru.

The Hillclimb course is located off Boathouse Road, which is just off Route 39 near the Hotel Hershey. For additional information about the event, please visit www.svvscc.org

Get a 20% discount; Free 2-years of Maintenance

As part of our increasing involvement in motor sport events we are developing a line of performance parts for our vehicles, including lightweight flywheels and ceramic clutches.

We are offering a 20% discount as our way of introducing these items to you. Also, we are offering a free 2-year Added Security Maintenance Policy with the purchase or lease of a new, unused Subaru.

These offers are good only at:

Cumberland Valley Motors
    6714 Carlisle Pike
    Mechanicsburg, PA 17050
    717-697-9448

Faulkner Subaru
    3233 Paxton Street
    Harrisburg, PA 17111
    717-564-4545

Lancaster County Motors
    5260 Main Street
    East Petersburg, PA 17520
    717-569-4514

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

was this put out by soa???

k91
    I got that too. I was thinking about going on Sunday. Are you going AlexWRX?

Yes that was emailed to me from SOA.

Be at the Subaru area 1030am Sunday!

Dang, I wish I had time to check that out. When SOA let us loose at Pocono Raceway, it was heaps of fun.
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

I'm going to this. Anyone else?
    '07 STI UGM: Protuned Cobb DP, Walbro, Prodrive BCS; Cobb heat shield; extra stock rims with Hankook iPike W409's; Subaru hitch mount; a Limited roof and wing
    '02 WRX PS: quick & trouble free but sold with 110K miles
    mods

AlexWRX: Nice event. Maybe one day we'll be the old guys thrashing 30 year old bugeyes, but ours will be Subarus. And the parking areas were filled with more great cars than there were racing.
    '07 STI UGM: Protuned Cobb DP, Walbro, Prodrive BCS; Cobb heat shield; extra stock rims with Hankook iPike W409's; Subaru hitch mount; a Limited roof and wing
    '02 WRX PS: quick & trouble free but sold with 110K miles
    mods

k91
    I missed you guys there. I saw a couple WRXs but no drivers anywhere around them. I paid to do that Dream Run or whatever they called it but didn't get down from the top of the hill until like 12:30. They were not letting anymore cars go at that point but the attendent felt bad and let me go quick. I got stuck behind the lunch wagon LOL. Oh well maybe next time