Shops around the Pittsburgh, Pa area.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Shops around the Pittsburgh, Pa area. within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey, I was just wondering if there are any shops around Pittsburgh, besides Speed of Sound. I don't see many ...

Shops around the Pittsburgh, Pa area.

Hey, I was just wondering if there are any shops around Pittsburgh, besides Speed of Sound. I don't see many other shops.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

theres a few more...

Well you got Speed of sound in Monroeville and Butler, whom I normally deal with. Theres Dynamic Image near Ross park mall/north hills, Total Image in Robinson twp.. Autoeffects and evolution audio in beaver falls.. i think theres one in southpark or somewhere near Century III, but Im not sure besides that.. well a few mainly truck stores too..

You mainly deal with Speed of Sound in Monroville? I also deal with them. What car is yours? I have that silver WRX that usually sits out front. I have the CF Kaminari hood. Do you deal with Mike?

yea

Yup, normally deal with Mike.. I havent been down there since early winter so ya prob havent seen my car, but I may be down there friday or next week sometime again just depends on whats up.... not sure though. Its a blue one, rims, lowerd, 4fogs, raise factor spoiler, full gauages..

I've seen your car, nice. you also have the STI hood scoop right?

Hmm I may have to check this place out.. Speed of Sound isnt that right behind Hooters?? or am i wrong..

IM not a local...im just dating a local lol

Would be nice to hang out with some P-burgh people who arent *******s sometimes..lol
    ( well at least when im out in that area)
    2003 Subaru WRX- Midnight Black Pearl
    2007 Subaru Legacy Limited- Brilliant Silver Metallic

Yeah, it is behind hooters kinda. If your in the area any time soon my name is Dave and you can reach me here or PM me and we'll set something up. I try to get people with WRX's together,but I never know when is a good time or place. I would love to see what people are really like. (Outside this ficticious place.)

Talking

lol.. yea, its the best combo of stores ever... Hooters and Cars

You have seen me? Im from up north, Cranberry twp to be exact.. and yes, theres a STI scoop on it, i think my cars looken good right now however theres just minor problems and stuff I need to deal with,..just need that day to put it on the stands and grab a cold one, and do man-ly things.. hopefully next week when I have a few full days off...

Do you have a suspension work done? If you want some Eibach springs I have them. I only had them on for 4 months. Them I got a full coilover setup. I'll sell them to you for 125 or whatever you think is fair.

yea

I have a coil over set, lowered about 2 1/2 right now already so no thanks ont he springs for myself, but I may know a friend who might be interested in it?

Sweet, I have been trying to sell these fro awhile. What coilover setup do you have?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.