any Philly heads?

This is a discussion on any Philly heads? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I haven't seen any members on the streets yet. I would like to get some buzz goin on about REX's ...

any Philly heads?

I haven't seen any members on the streets yet. I would like to get some buzz goin on about REX's in Philly!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

hey... i'm from Yardley which is 30 mins north of Philly, but i'm at school in CO right now. i'm planning on being home for the summer though. you can get in touch with PlatinumWRX or NJSubieTech.... they are in the area.
    Also check the Roll Call thread in the Tri-State forum to see members and their locations...
    welcome to the club...
    o-|-<) bryan

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

jsut saw this and am going to move it over to mid atlantic forum...
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

hey...i'm in west chester, but i work at hahnemann hospital (weekends mostly). the 1st time i saw rexes in person was someone's meet on del. ave. near....the autozone?? or something. i knew i wanted one after that.

I've certainly seen a lot more around lately.....WRBs you can spot almost instantly! i'm sure an area meet will come up soon.

-Wylie

WC too

Hey coyote, im in West Chester too...and provided that I get the job I want (interview tomorrow) I will have a rex this summer. You ever show up at the Westtown Autopark show?? We should have a tri state meet sometime...that would be sweet...

yeah, i was at the last Westtown dealie - PSM wagon... representing the wagons! I'm sure i'll be there once they start up again...and we really DO need a meet in this area soon. Good luck on the interview!

-Wylie

cool

Sounds cool, but im somewhat of a newb...what exactly is a PSM wagon...? Thanks for the good luck..I'll let ya know how it turns out. Anyone gonna be at the Phillies game tuesday??