NYC Bodywork / Bodykit Installs / Painting

This is a discussion on NYC Bodywork / Bodykit Installs / Painting within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; If anyone needs a good bodyshop in the metro NY area send me a pm. I'm on very good terms ...

NYC Bodywork / Bodykit Installs / Painting

If anyone needs a good bodyshop in the metro NY area send me a pm. I'm on very good terms with a shop in brooklyn. Fair prices and excellent quality work.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Talking is this still good? My 03 bugeye needs a bit of loving..

Quote Originally Posted by cyrilgrey View Post
    If anyone needs a good bodyshop in the metro NY area send me a pm. I'm on very good terms with a shop in brooklyn. Fair prices and excellent quality work.

I Support ClubWRX
    The thread is about 9 years old. Those guys should be getting out pretty soon.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Love when these happen...
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying