Any PA heads? - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

This is a discussion on Any PA heads? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; BongMonster No good local places yet. Rallispec and RallySport are the two best I know of so far. They both ...

BongMonster

No good local places yet. Rallispec and RallySport are the two best I know of so far. They both have websites, just do the www.and .com on the beginning and end of their names. Have fun with the Scooby. If you'd like to race your new Scooby check out www.susq-scca.com for our schedule.

Dave
    02 WRX WRB

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Susq SCCA

Thanx for the info dude. FYI on the Susq SCCA site, the URL for the site is:

http://scca-susq.com/

(u had it flipped around)

Thanx Again

BM
    <<. b0ng .>>

Media, PA
    Rally Blue.....bone stock (for now)

outside NE philly

Live in Huntingdon Valley pa , go to school in Doylestown pa

03 blue WRX, only impreza WRX emblem on trunk. Mods include Torbo XS BOV, K&N Typhoon intake, Blitz DTT DCII, removed DTRLs, Foglight mod. Only had my REX for three months, more mods soon to come.

pittsburgh (actually zelienople but no one knows where that is so i just say pittsburgh)...no rex though

PA WRX

Strafford (between Wayne and Devon).
    '07 STI UGM: Protuned Cobb DP, Walbro, Prodrive BCS; Cobb heat shield; extra stock rims with Hankook iPike W409's; Subaru hitch mount; a Limited roof and wing
    '02 WRX PS: quick & trouble free but sold with 110K miles
    mods

West Chester

Hey im giving a shout out for all of us West Chester, Pa WRX people. Been to the Westtown Autopark Show a few times last summer, a few rex's but we need more!!! I plan on getting my own rex this fall...

-A

Smile Norristown, PA

I'm about 15 minutes away from King of Prussia.
    Right now under 12 inches of snow.. I've been out on my KTM instead of the WRX.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails snomoto5.jpg  
    Chances favor the prepared mind.

02 WRX Wagon
    91 Celica All-trac
    and loads of motorcycles..

I went to all of the Westown Autopark Shows last year....ElBartoRex did you see my WRX there...it was the only white sedan there ever. I was most likely parked next to a white WRX wagon. See ya, Rob

just outside harrisburg
    <<. b0ng .>>

03 WRX sedan owner in Harrisburg.

Would like to meet fellow WRXers out there as I feel like I'm the only WRX driver in my area.

Let me know of any happenings. Thanks.

Just outside Wilkes Barre.... Looking forward to Carlisle Custom Compact Power Jam!!!
    ^..^

Beware of people who dislike cats. -Irish Proverb

Originally posted by WRX_02_227
    I live in Downingtown....starting to see more and more WRX's around my area.
    I went to Unionville HS, sucked there. So I am in the West Chester Area, goto school out in Carisle PA. My fiance is going to be picking up a WRX soon and is into cars in general so would be up for a cruise, that is if you guys don't mind if i tag along in my 02 Mustang GT. She's stock for now (but once the stupid place calls me for an interview ill be able to mod her) Jeeze this is my 3rd post, ever notice that when you start posting somewhere new you end up replying to 1000 posts? Anyways been lurking for a few weeks seems like a really cool group of people.

k91
    I'm in Hershey. I don't have a WRX yet but my wife does

Originally posted by WRX_02_227
    I went to all of the Westown Autopark Shows last year....ElBartoRex did you see my WRX there...it was the only white sedan there ever. I was most likely parked next to a white WRX wagon. See ya, Rob
    Yeah I think I might have seen ya, the REX's were in the back, not really getting as much attention as the other imports..by the way im from Downingtown, too. Went to DHS class of '99. Hopefully I will have my rex by the end of the summer for the last show, there is strength in numbers!!. The people doin burnouts onto westtown road is sweet!
    -Aaron

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.