Li Supercar Meet March 30th At Tobay Beach!!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Li Supercar Meet March 30th At Tobay Beach!! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; hey guys, i'm a FD rx7 owner from queens NY. i met some of the sqc guys at the last ...

Li Supercar Meet March 30th At Tobay Beach!!

hey guys, i'm a FD rx7 owner from queens NY. i met some of the sqc guys at the last supra meet in LI. i just wanted to invite all the scooby guys to this meet in tobay beach (jones beach) on march 30th. heres some more info and pics from last years event....

Date: March 30th
    Time: 12:00 pm

Well guys a final date was set for the Porsche Club of America Autocross Meet at Tobay Beach. Pictures From the Tobay Meets from last year can be seen on my website:

http://events.lisupras.com/

This is an event that you CANNOT miss! The turnout of sports cars last year was absolutely insane.

*NOTE* I don't want anything like what happened last year to happen, so please DO NOT do burnouts, donuts or anything like that in the parking lot. Lets just make this a fun/safe meet with out cops this time.

Directions:

Tobay beach is located 4.2 miles East of the Jones Beach Water Tower on the North side of Ocean Parkway

From Western Long Island: Take the Meadowbrook Parkway (South) or the Wantagh Parkway (South) which leads into Ocean Parkway. Once on Ocean Parkway continue East towards Jones Beach. Continue approximately 4.2 miles East of Jones Beach Water Tower.

From Eastern Long Island: Take either the Southern State Parkway or the Sagtikos Parkway to The Robert Moses Causeway. The R.M.C. runs into Ocean Parkway. Take Ocean Parkway West, towards Jones Beach. Tobay Beach is on your right (North side) as soon as you cross over into Nassau County. BE ALERT, there is no sign for Tobay going West on Ocean Parkway.

If you have any questions feel free to email me, message me on AIM or post here

I hope to see all you guys there!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

cool...thanks for the invite...

are those pics available any other way? i tried to access the link but it says i have to be a member....

i am trying to limit the number of forums i am a member of...i start to lose track
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

its easy to sign up, but if i get some free time, i'll post the pics here

heres a few pics from last years event.....

i'm gonna whip this cars ass this year. he's rumored to be making in excess of 750 rwhp..

Last edited by SPEED_NYC; 02-26-2003 at 11:11 PM.

i dont know why it wont let me post the pics
    you should be able to clich the linksd tho....
    Last edited by SPEED_NYC; 02-26-2003 at 11:12 PM.

WOW....nice pics...

you should call it a supra and every other exotic car meet....

are you expecting the same type of turnout as last year? if so i will definately try to head down there for that....

so how's your rx7 set up?
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

were hoping for a better turnout than last year.

my Rx-7 has a large street port 13BREW, T66 turbo, haltech E6k, 4 MSD 6a's, MSD coils, huge FMIC, 4 inch exaust, ect.......

at 10 psi it puts out over 400 rwhp, at 25 psi it should clear 550 rwhp. i'll have exact #'s for the 25-30 psi levels soon

HOLY CRAP!!!!

those are some serious numbers....wow...

do you have any pics?

this definately sounds like an event that i don't want to miss....looking forward to it...
    -Brian

SBW
    Hey, if there are any others that are interested in my area, contact me. I'd like to maybe set up some sort of caravan, and maybe meet some people on the way to this event.

Im definitely going so if anyone wants to ride down together, let me know

there is a possibility that i may head down with you...i may be in jersey already...not sure yet...
    -Brian

SBW
    that'd be great, then I can finally associate the name with a face.

This meet looks altogether badass!

Anybody from the central NJ area (new brunswick) want to head out with me?

Let me know.

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

The meet's not happening, it's been posted on the supra forum as well as the 3000GT forums, apparently the Porsche club is to blame....
    -1995 3000GT VR4-
    K&N, Greddy BOV, HKS EVC IV .90 bar
    HKS S-AFR, Supra fuel pump
    RC 550cc injectors--to be installed
    DR500 Turbos
    Borla cat-back
    Stillen DP
    no cats

Damn, I was really looking forward to going. I was even going to be nice and take my younger cousins. Damn Damn Damn!

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.