nj meet
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on nj meet within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; are there any members from here that go hangout at ruby tuesdays on the weekends in central jersey ????...

nj meet

are there any members from here that go hangout at ruby tuesdays on the weekends in central jersey ????

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

We meet up at Atco Raceway on Sundays, but post up some directions and a time. I'm sure some peeps will show up!

-Jim

Check out the Tri-state over at NASIOC. There are tons of meets all the time.

-mike
    05 Legacy GT
    04 Nissan Armada
    05 CTS-V

right when i get my car back . .i'm going to ATCO for the first time in my entire life. . sunday is it?. . yes yes. . i will be there. . hopefully my car will be finished when March starts. . .time to test out my vf30 turbo. . w/ NO FUEL OR ECU MGMNT. hahaha i'm so evilllllll. . sike. . i'm only runnin 15 psi right now. . which i heard was safe in a situation like mine. . so no worries. . anyone want to lend me. . uh. .lets say. . 1500 dollars for some fuel and ecu upgrades?? i know you guys do. . help a poor asain brother out. . anybody???
    Me: Excuse me miss. . .would you care to dance?

Random chick at club: no way. . i don't care for this song and i damn sure don't care to dance with you

Me: No No No, you probably misunderstood me. . i said you look fat in those pants

I Support ClubWRX
    Are you talking about ruby tuesdays in woodbridge? I've heard they have meets there, but I've never known when.... any info?

As for ATCO, can anyone give me directions or a link to directions? I'd love to go and meet some more WRX'ers... Thanks to all
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

Originally posted by MidKnight
    As for ATCO, can anyone give me directions or a link to directions?
    http://www.atcorace.com/index2.shtml

I Support ClubWRX
    Duh! should've figured...
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

Isn't Atco closed this time of year?

Originally posted by Azrael Dark
    Isn't Atco closed this time of year?
    Atco's open. They open earlier than Englishtown.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.