upstate ny club
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on upstate ny club within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; rexorama and i are trying to set up some sort of club for upstate new yorkers....if you live in upstate ...

upstate ny club

rexorama and i are trying to set up some sort of club for upstate new yorkers....if you live in upstate ny and are interested pm either me or him, because we really wana get something rollin before this summer so we can do some meets!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I try to have meets over in Caroga Lake/Johnstown/Amsterdam area in the summers. I have a place up on Caroga Lake and usually do some back roads drives. Keep me posted.

-mike
    05 Legacy GT
    04 Nissan Armada
    05 CTS-V

ATA
    How far upstate, I'm in Putnam...

Saratoga Springs, count me in
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Plattsburgh, SOON TO BE FISHKILL yipppeee I think I am getting a promotion!
    Long over DUE!

anyone from the capital region of ny pm me with your phone/ e mail if you are interested in joining in on a club...once you pm me i will give u more information if i know any more information...looks promising though!

ATA
    Originally posted by aaronwillen
    anyone from the capital region of ny pm me with your phone/ e mail if you are interested in joining in on a club...once you pm me i will give u more information if i know any more information...looks promising though!
    I just replied to ur PM, but I didn't notice that ur from Albany, I'm about an hour and a half to 2 hours away from SUNY Albany.

im not actually at suny albany i live in albany...well just outside in a town called bethlehem...i go to school at suny cortland actually but still ill hand in your name to the other guys if they get in touch with me cause i think this is some kinda ny wide type club.

come on guys! capital district club!!

Guys come on...i know more of you are from NYs capital region and want to get involved! I have a few responses, and really want to get a club started up! If you live within like an hour or so of albany, and i havent talked to you yet, and are interested...PM me or even better e mail me at aaw678@yahoo.com. Lets get this goin!

Aaron, you know i'm in!!!
    LET'S GO COLTS!!!
    I have 5 infraction points. What do you have?

okay to keep u all updated, me and this guy gabe over at nasioc are doing some logos, and hopefully a website... im sure ive been in touch...remember anyone interested pm me!!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.