Subaru WRX Forum banner

Any Rex owners from Central Jersey area?

18K views 327 replies 28 participants last post by  RichWRX 
#1 ·
Whats up everyone...I was just wondering if anyone at this forum lived in the central jersey area...kinda near new brunswick....I was hopin maybe we can get a place to meet up at and just talk subies and what not...:thumbup:

#38 ·
Im off Easton Ave.. so is there a meet tonite?.. I'll passby..
your right off the road from me. I am in the apartments behind Stewarts on 27. I always park on the road in my complex.

#39 ·
I'm in the area - figured I'd pop up and say HI.

I live in Beachwood, and work in Oceanport - so if you see a dirty black bugeye with a white F4 Mid-Atlantic sticker in the rear window - that's me. PM me for my cell, I'll come meet and discuss Subies. I like seeing what other people have done to theirs.

#46 ·
Fudrukers--that is near the circle to 18, right? BIG traffic area. especially at night. AppleBees seems like a pretty serine apot. or maybe the empty parking lot near Applebees. I am up for one tonight though.

last night was good IMO. got to ride in a hawkeye WRX :thumbup:

~Clinton

#48 ·
hey how about bjs on rt one since its a big parking lot and probabbly everyone knows were it is then if you guys want we can drive over to the apple bees and eat... and bs or what not.... but how about like 8 ill show up there no matter what at 8 pm at bjs on rt 1 i wont be back on here so ill deff show so who ever wants to go see you at 8

#49 ·
ok, see ya there :thumbup: anyone else comin?

~Clinton

#54 ·
I am uploading your video crazyfastwrx04, and I have these couple pics. more pics at the next meet, I promise. I was a bit slow with the camera ;)

#58 ·
yea, I hope the next one is in the same spot. it is easy to get to IMO. and thanks crazyfastwrx04. yea, my camera came out semi-good for that one, lol. it would've been WAY more clear in daylight [durr, I know, lol]

~Clinton

#60 ·
yea, are those 8000k? and another question is.....when will the next meet be?

~Clinton

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.