Central New York Auto Show/ Meet - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Central New York Auto Show/ Meet within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Bring it on down to the event, note there is a registration deadline. Also I have an OEM class just ...

Bring it on down to the event, note there is a registration deadline. Also I have an OEM class just for subies like yours. I will also give your car a once over for physical condition ect.

A sonic yellow wagon is sweet in my book. Wish I had my wagon for my own show but a blown engine and slow parts reception is holding it back.

Hope to see you sign up soon.

Entry fee is $20 for the car and driver $4 additional for each passenger for the BBQ. The $20 gets you into the show, 5 raffle tickets for about $1000 worth of parts and prizes, BBQ and participate in the softball game CNY Subies vs UNYSOC for the club trophy. Also a subaru tire toss.

Oh did I mention food?

Go to www.cnysubies.com and view the local thread and in the stickies is all the info.

Jay-R

Quote Originally Posted by SonicWagon View Post
    id like to enter in the stock selection. just to have my car looked over.

i didnt have a mechanic check it out first ......i know i know.

i dont see any signs of it being modded and the clutch feels good...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

sorry man i dont go up north untill school starts in another month

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    email me at nggrant@mac.com the paypal info

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.