^\/-*_=*_-*_=*_Tuesday Nights_*=_*-_*=_*-\/^ Starbucks Route 17, yes 17 GTG - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on ^\/-*_=*_-*_=*_Tuesday Nights_*=_*-_*=_*-\/^ Starbucks Route 17, yes 17 GTG within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Where exactly is this place to meet? Sorry im new here.. Rt17.. near the Paramus Mall? did you guys heard ...

Where exactly is this place to meet? Sorry im new here.. Rt17.. near the Paramus Mall? did you guys heard of V-17 ?? F1 racing go-kart near RT17. if its nearby I knw where the meet is... or else Im lost.. Wanna meet some subies fans.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by VinWRX28 View Post
    Where exactly is this place to meet? Sorry im new here.. Rt17.. near the Paramus Mall? did you guys heard of V-17 ?? F1 racing go-kart near RT17. if its nearby I knw where the meet is... or else Im lost.. Wanna meet some subies fans.
    It's further south on rt17, close to route 3. They just built a LOEWS (Lowes?) there, a chili's. It's in that same plaza.

Take route 17 south, you'll pass the Federal Reserve building on your right. Right past that is an "All turns -> " sign, which is the union ave exit. Make a U turn to rt17 north right there and you'll see the place almsot immediately on your right.

hey guys I live about 40 mins away.. when is the next meet Id love to come to one!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12