pittsburgh area?

This is a discussion on pittsburgh area? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; anyone from here from the pittsburgh area? theres two blue wrxs i see just about every day at the cable ...

pittsburgh area?

anyone from here from the pittsburgh area? theres two blue wrxs i see just about every day at the cable company in zelienople,and one at the building infront of the honda (bikes) dealer in cranberry,the one in cranberry has a bra on it...just wondering if either of these belong to someone on here...that`d be kinda cool,since i always gawk at them when i drive by

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

From Pitt... but no WRX... Yet...

I'm actually shopping for mine right now. Going to test drive next weekend (Mar. 1st). I've seen a few around the area... but I'm just NOW starting to get into them... i was all excited when i saw one on campus... then some 45+ yr old staff member [not about the age... just the staff where i go to school] got out of it... and i doubt she knows what she is driving.

-Dean

Yea, I live in cranberry twp but neither of those 2 are mine.. lol.. I have another blue one, parked often at nights in the main shopping plaza, at Wal-Mart.. raised stocked wing, 4 fog lights.. ever see it?

Originally posted by Travrex
    Yea, I live in cranberry twp but neither of those 2 are mine.. lol.. I have another blue one, parked often at nights in the main shopping plaza, at Wal-Mart.. raised stocked wing, 4 fog lights.. ever see it?
    Just saw this post while killing some time... Do you happen to have a giant tach, and some guages on your pillar, also? (the tach isn`t on the pillar )

I pulled up behind someone with a blue rex the other day on my bike, raised wing, guages, tach, and exhaust I`m pretty sure. It was by the Piazza Plaza sorta. I don`t think I got beside you, cause I was planning to give you a thumbs up, but I had to make a turn.

yup

Is your bike yellow or have any yellow on it, or blue or purpil lol?

Yea, that was probably me.. with all those gizmos with porshe-like rims on it...

Yep, bikes all yellow with a purple windscreen, and my helmets got some blue on it
    Last edited by SpeedKills; 05-28-2003 at 08:53 PM.