what ibobby di has been up to ??????? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on what ibobby di has been up to ??????? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Wow nice build man. I have a few buddies that have 240's but of the S13 variety. What are you ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Wow nice build man. I have a few buddies that have 240's but of the S13 variety. What are you using for EM?
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

cool man . as for engine management , Stage 3 Motoring hooked up a Greddy E-manage ultimate and tuned it also .

I see a alot of red "X"'s, but sweetness in the pics I do see. I have done an sr20det swap myself, in a buddys 1990 240 fastback, with a full s13front clip from japan. the whole clip including the firewall and foreward came in one big wooden box. I installed that with a Nismo motor/trans mounts, JWT ECU, huge BLITZ FMIC, piping, BLITZ BOV, SRI, 255lph FP, RC655cc???? injectors, 3.5in catless exhaust, and a Apex-i AVCR. Plus a S15 rear sub-frame w/diff, axles, hubs, ect, ect, w/lsd and all aluminum cusco links and controll arms. Then shortly after, came the T3/T4 turbo. It puts down about 325 on a semi-conserative tune. My buddy is a great drifter and the car doesn't have power steering anymore. The only belt on his car is for the alternator.

I am also a Nissan tech. So I do appreciated what you are doing. Keep up the good work.
    '02 2.0l WRX, 237awhp, 236awtq. XPT Stage 2

Bugeye Mafia #117
    Modders Anonymous #17
    Wingless Alliance #17

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12