Paramus Benefit Car Show, August 26 2007

This is a discussion on Paramus Benefit Car Show, August 26 2007 within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; This is the third car show they're doing to try to raise money. I went to one last year and ...

Paramus Benefit Car Show, August 26 2007

This is the third car show they're doing to try to raise money. I went to one last year and it was a pretty good turn out. Not many suby's there though, and I want to change that. It's for a good cause so I think everyone who can should come out. This is a day after the EVO vs. WRX at E-town so everyone's car's should be clean .
    Psyk

4EAT+Blobeye

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bump, not too far away now!
    Psyk

4EAT+Blobeye

Again
    Psyk

4EAT+Blobeye

last bump