Which Flat 4 decal looks best? (poll)

View Poll Results: Which decal should be the new Flat 4 NY decal?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Decal 1

3 12.50%
  • Decal 2

1 4.17%
  • Decal 3

5 20.83%
  • Decal 4

15 62.50%
  • Decal 5

1 4.17%
  • Decal 6

2 8.33%
  • Decal 7

1 4.17%
  • Decal 8

0 0%
  • Decal 9

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Which Flat 4 decal looks best? (poll) within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; The last two threads I made on Nasioc got locked because it's promoting something other than Nasioc. Friggin gay if ...

Which Flat 4 decal looks best? (poll)

The last two threads I made on Nasioc got locked because it's promoting something other than Nasioc. Friggin gay if you ask me.

It is now Sunday April 8th. I will give this thread 4-7 days to announce which decal will be the one we rock. If any of you feel like jumping on the bandwagon late and have your own design in mind, PM it to me and I'll add it in.

Here are the current choices...

Once the best decal has been chosen, I will respond to everyone that showed interest in the decals. If you would like a Flat 4 decal, referr to the Westchester thread on Nasioc HERE!!!!! for sizes, colors and prices... and then PM me to tell me what you want.

I am not the originator of Flat 4. It started in Las Vegas. Quite a number of us here in NY have taken a liking to the F4 idea and are going to start a NY branch. Check out www.flat4lv.com to see what it's all about.
    Last edited by TheDon427; 04-15-2007 at 08:28 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Just a few general pics of the existing Flat 4 decals being used with the Las Vegas crew.

A few pics of the New England Flat 4 crew's decals...

i wish there was a northwest/seattlish F4
    un poqito.

Quote Originally Posted by ninefourteener View Post
    Personally..... I like to do full-throttle powershifts in my car.... just leave the gas on the floor.. stomp the clutch, throw the shifter, and hold on.
    I also like to scream at 7000RPMs in 1st gear...... and them slam it into reverse, sidestep the clutch, and do backwards 4-wheel burnouts while still moving forward.
    It's fun... try it

Quote Originally Posted by neener View Post
    i wish there was a northwest/seattlish F4
    Hey man, that's exactly how we got this going. We have a normal Subaru crowd that we hang out with so we figured we'd represent it ourselves. Someone's gotta be the first one to do it right? Let's spread this Flat 4 thing all over. You just need someone to cast the first stone.

true true, thing is i live about almost 2 hrs north of seattle and i dont know any of the suby crowd down there but i guess this is the time to? maybe i could pm armin.
    un poqito.

Quote Originally Posted by ninefourteener View Post
    Personally..... I like to do full-throttle powershifts in my car.... just leave the gas on the floor.. stomp the clutch, throw the shifter, and hold on.
    I also like to scream at 7000RPMs in 1st gear...... and them slam it into reverse, sidestep the clutch, and do backwards 4-wheel burnouts while still moving forward.
    It's fun... try it

As requested Nick, it's Marco. this is my actual IWSTI and FLat4 screen name.

no love for socal flat four? haha j/k

i like the 4th one
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

i like 3, if it were in white
    2012 VW GLI
    2012 Toyota Sienna LE AWD (thats right...swagger wagon)
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #011

Quote Originally Posted by WRX13oy View Post
    i like the 4th one
    +1
    New EnglandF4
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #010

Quote Originally Posted by abhiwan View Post
    i like 3, if it were in white
    I only made it blue to match the WRB color, I posted it in black below. I'm not crazy about the whole circle ones, they've been done and as we represent New York, we should venture away and try to do our own thing we are the capital of the world you know.

I have no problem with people voting on them but please don't cast a vote if you are not from New york. No offense but these won't be on your car such as a few responses and votes that were cast by some connecticut and New England people. it makes it difficult to decide when you got people from cali voting on them when they are not part of the new york chapter if you know what I mean. All I'm saying is let New Yorkers pick their logo, not the rest of the US. Just to bring to everyones attention I reviewed the votes and there only appears to be one person from NY who has voted on Number 4 and he started the thread lol, the rest are all out of staters. So not being self promoting but number 3 FTW!
    Last edited by WRXSTISY; 04-09-2007 at 08:48 AM.

^^^ Haha that whole post cracked me up. I don't necessarily mind the input of others but he's right. Eventhough this thread is all about which decal is most appealing, us members in NY are the ones that will have to sport it on our windows. I didn't vote for any one mine since I think every one up there looks great. Yes, mine were done with MS Paint just so I could get it done quick and post them up.

Updated choice #3!

Bump for more votes!!

I Support ClubWRX
    # 4 hands down. The NY could be a big larger.

A circle with a "4" looks like a logo for a TV station upon first glance.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast