hey everyone i am thinking about a subies bbq meet in Pa - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on hey everyone i am thinking about a subies bbq meet in Pa within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; how about we all meet on a sunday on some weekend in the middle of july. we just need to ...

how about we all meet on a sunday on some weekend in the middle of july. we just need to agree on a place. lets make this happen!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I am buying a WRX this week, so whens this meet, I live in Doylestown. Its real close to NewTown. Also Peace Valley Park would be cool also we could get a big parking lot to ourselves along with a pavalon for a BBQ. Just post a date!
    Previous Subarus:
    2004 Subaru WRX, 18G Deadbolt Zilla setup w/ Supporting Mods
    2009 Subaru WRX Hatchback Stock!

Whats The Deal!?

When?

Where?

Who?

What To Bring?

Everyone Is Waiting!!
    Previous Subarus:

Quote Originally Posted by jpjester View Post
    Whats The Deal!?

When?

Where?

Who?

What To Bring?

Everyone Is Waiting!!

X2
    '07 wrx wagon:
    Cobb catback, cobb short ram with intake box, turbosmart small recirc valve, yellow tinted fogs.

little bit older and a little bit more jaded.

Quote Originally Posted by fire_cky View Post
    X2
    X3

Whats The Deal!?

When?

Where?

Who?

What To Bring?

Everyone Is Waiting!!
    When: Sunday Aug 5th, Noon

Where: Since people on here are mostly from PA & NJ, I say somewhere in Fairmount Park, in Philly, probably off Kelly Drive or West River Drive aka Martin Luther Jr Drive, so people from Jersey can just take 76, people from the PA burbs can take 76 or 476, and people from central PA can take 76. If you live in MD or DE, 95 to 76.

Who: Who ever thinks they an make this, and likes what they here. If only 4 people show up, then it will still be cool.

What to bring: Depending on who says they can make it, we will need a few small grills; charcoal or gas, snack food, meat ie. hamburgers hotdogs, chicken, steak, cheesesteak, what ever can go on a grill, some salads, soda, water, if you want to bring booze put it in cups while you drink it etc. etc. Just name something to bring and we'll cross it off the list.

I will bring two small grills, a gas and a chacoal, tongs, 3lbs of hotdogs, rolls and a 750ml of strawberry vodka to add to 7-up or sprite = very good summer drink.

Afterwards, we can cruise Kelly Drive and then dowtown Philly, making as much boxer rumble noise bounce off every building as we can!

This is it, who can be there???

when you said "making as much boxer noise as possible" i was sold. i'll most likely be there, kind of a shy person but oh well!

-Alex
    '07 wrx wagon:
    Cobb catback, cobb short ram with intake box, turbosmart small recirc valve, yellow tinted fogs.

little bit older and a little bit more jaded.

Quote Originally Posted by fire_cky View Post
    when you said "making as much boxer noise as possible" i was sold. i'll most likely be there, kind of a shy person but oh well!

-Alex

cool, we got two people for Aug 5th. who else? see my last post in this thread for details if you're new or haven't been on for awhile.

I Support ClubWRX
    August 5 is a tough day for some of the Subie crowd... that date is scheduled for the Philly region SCCA Auto-X.

I know JR(WRX Wagone) and Bill(04.SPT.WRX) will both be there. I am tentatively scheduled to go as well.
    Dirty Jersey
    Part-Time Grammar Nazi
    RIP- '02 PSM Wagon
    08 Candy White MK5 GTI 6spd

Moderator:Tri-State and Transmission & AWD forums

What happened to NewTown and that Area? Also crusing Philly will just be traffic and no fun. Why don't we go somewhere alittle less BUSY, so we have alittle room for some speed but also fun?
    Previous Subarus:

Quote Originally Posted by jshinwrx View Post
    hey is the tyler park in newtown? if so i believe this is the addressTyler State Park -- Newtown Pennsylvania
    101 Swamp Rd. Newtown, PA 18940-1151.
    i looked at the pictures and it lookss nice here is a link for people to check out.
    http://www.bucksviews.com/Parks/Tyler/Tyler.htm
    What about here like talked about? Sorry BlueHeaven But Philly is Not the greatest place for a nice BBQ and meet. We can at least at Tyler park pull cars up right next to us and all. And then have room to cruise.
    Previous Subarus:

Banned
    Ok, lets see if we can get this puppy rolling. I'm game for August 12th. Post up if you are interested. I can promise you lemonade and meat.

Quote Originally Posted by mbs627 View Post
    Ok, lets see if we can get this puppy rolling. I'm game for August 12th. Post up if you are interested. I can promise you lemonade and meat.
    Start a New Thread - calling it " Aug 12th -Tyler Park, NewTown BBQ SuBie Meet"

Previous Subarus:

Start a New Thread - calling it " Aug 12th -Tyler Park, NewTown BBQ SuBie Meet"

There is a chance I might be doing a Evo driving school that day, but that is a slim chance.

I should more than likely be out for this one.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

Previous Subarus:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.