The Official Dogfish Head Meet Thread - Page 5
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 121

This is a discussion on The Official Dogfish Head Meet Thread within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by MarkF4E This is gonna be an awsome meet, can't wait!! I just need to decide on what ...

  1. #61
    Registered User wrx wagone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Phillytown, PA
    Posts
    10,774
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkF4E View Post
    This is gonna be an awsome meet, can't wait!! I just need to decide on what car to bring, wrx or chevelle...
    If it were me, I'd bring the sube. I'd rather do that drive in that.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #62
    Registered User wrx wagone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Phillytown, PA
    Posts
    10,774
    Beer and Subarus, Subarus and beer...
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

  4. #63
    Mace Windu devilfluff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    south jersey
    Posts
    6,274
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wrx wagone View Post
    Beer and Subarus, Subarus and beer...


    I'm getting excited! Less than 2 weeks.
    Dirty Jersey
    Part-Time Grammar Nazi
    RIP- '02 PSM Wagon
    08 Candy White MK5 GTI 6spd

    Moderator:Tri-State and Transmission & AWD forums

  5. #64
    Registered User MarkF4E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    4
    bump it up, can't wait!

    Quote Originally Posted by wrx wagone View Post
    If it were me, I'd bring the sube. I'd rather do that drive in that.
    yea thats true, but cruising around down there in the chevelle would be fun
    Wheel Painting Guide
    Bugeye Mafia Mbr #86 Takin it to da matresses.....

    Kennett Fire Company No. 1 Station 24

  6. #65
    Registered User wrx wagone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Phillytown, PA
    Posts
    10,774
    Mmmm... Dogfish Head.

    Who else is coming out?? Good times to be had!
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

  7. #66
    Moderator   Sasquatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Southeastern PA
    Posts
    31,174
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wrx wagone View Post
    Mmmm... Who else is coming out?? Good times to be had!
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

  8. #67
    Mace Windu devilfluff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    south jersey
    Posts
    6,274
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX View Post
    +1
    Dirty Jersey
    Part-Time Grammar Nazi
    RIP- '02 PSM Wagon
    08 Candy White MK5 GTI 6spd

    Moderator:Tri-State and Transmission & AWD forums

  9. #68
    Registered User wrx wagone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Phillytown, PA
    Posts
    10,774
    Bumparoo beer meet!!
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

  10. #69
    Moderator   Sasquatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Southeastern PA
    Posts
    31,174
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wrx wagone View Post
    Bumparoo beer meet!!

    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

  11. #70
    Registered User wrx wagone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Phillytown, PA
    Posts
    10,774
    Exactly.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

  12. #71
    Mace Windu devilfluff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    south jersey
    Posts
    6,274
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX View Post

    That seems like a lot of truck for hitting kangaroos.
    Dirty Jersey
    Part-Time Grammar Nazi
    RIP- '02 PSM Wagon
    08 Candy White MK5 GTI 6spd

    Moderator:Tri-State and Transmission & AWD forums

  13. #72
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    newark,de
    Posts
    83
    im going to roll to the mall but have to wait for my girl to get off of work but want to see some subies so ill go to chill for a little bit wish i could make the ride down

  14. #73
    Mace Windu devilfluff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    south jersey
    Posts
    6,274
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by civic88hb View Post
    im going to roll to the mall but have to wait for my girl to get off of work but want to see some subies so ill go to chill for a little bit wish i could make the ride down
    Cool. We'll see ya there.


    Less than a week... My excitement level is building
    Dirty Jersey
    Part-Time Grammar Nazi
    RIP- '02 PSM Wagon
    08 Candy White MK5 GTI 6spd

    Moderator:Tri-State and Transmission & AWD forums

  15. #74
    Registered User wrx wagone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Phillytown, PA
    Posts
    10,774
    Saturday people!
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

  16. #75
    Registered User MarkF4E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    4
    Weather is saying rain all weekend, 60% chance here, and 40% chance at the shore on sat. Hopefully we luck out!
    Wheel Painting Guide
    Bugeye Mafia Mbr #86 Takin it to da matresses.....

    Kennett Fire Company No. 1 Station 24

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •