Help with Install!!!!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Help with Install!!!! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I'm in monmouth county... I'm putting on my ERZ up and down combo, and a set of rallyarmor mudflaps (should ...

Help with Install!!!!

I'm in monmouth county... I'm putting on my ERZ up and down combo, and a set of rallyarmor mudflaps (should be easy enough ) and was wondering if anyone had saturday afternoon free to give me a hand. I've got a buddy who is giving me a hand with it, but niether of us have ever done work on a subie....

perks of the job (as long as my friend and the weather pull through)
    I can almost promise a ride in a E60 (new) M5, and maybe (if the weather is good, and his dad is ok with it) a ride in a 720+ hp Ford GT...

thanks guys!
    '02 Stage II WRX PSM Sport Wagon

...and one more thing, when I gun the motor, I want people to think the world is coming to an end.- Homer Simpson

Teh Wagon

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

no love guys?
    '02 Stage II WRX PSM Sport Wagon

...and one more thing, when I gun the motor, I want people to think the world is coming to an end.- Homer Simpson

Teh Wagon

708 jack ass

hm im a little far away about exit 74. That would be a hike. Would be nice to ride in the gt though. GL with the install though

just take your time, look for tutorials on the forums, use pb blaster, be patient, and you should have no problem.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.