HELP!! Need good mechanic/ body shop in North Jersey!!

This is a discussion on HELP!! Need good mechanic/ body shop in North Jersey!! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Just like it says, all..........got a super high quote from a dealer for repairs, and not sure if insurance will ...

HELP!! Need good mechanic/ body shop in North Jersey!!

Just like it says, all..........got a super high quote from a dealer for repairs, and not sure if insurance will cover enough....might hafta pay 4 times my deductible!!!! WTF!!!! Besidses parts and labor, She needs to go on a frame machine (?) to check for sub-frame damage......
    ++++++++++++++++++++

Sedona Red Wagon, Nicely Tinted

Thule Bike RackS

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Check out chatham collision in Chatham NJ. They arent all that cheap but the quality of their work is great. They have frame machine too. Its not worth looking around for a cheap shop you will just be pissed after. I think Its on passaic avenue. I had my skirts and grill paited there and it came out great. besides that my sisters car was smashed realy bad (had to go on frame machine) The car looked like new. color matched, body panels matched and no orange peel noticable in the paint.

I had body work done on my WRX at Main Auto Body in Lodi. Just a basic undent and repain the drivers side.

I also had work done there over 10 years ago when my car was smashed pretty bad. The car looked like new until the day I sold it, 8 years later. The color never faded or anything and the person we sold it to couldn't tell

Prices were better then other places I looked at too.

I think my car was the first WRX they ever saw. They were all loving it and said many customes had comments on the awesome color (blue).

Good luck!

i could give you the number to the body shop i use, he does GREAT work but he's not that cheap, its in Nutley NJ, right over the lyndhurst bridge

thanks all, but I'm gonna leave it for now. There's actually minimum body work since I didn't even scratch her at all. The sub frame may need to be pulled, but since I haven't seen the estimate yet, I'm still in the dark..............no dents either, but I apreciate your help. Being it was the day after christmas, I brought it to the dealership ( everywhere else was still snowed in)......thanks for the input, and depending on how things go, I'll ask for more info.....
    ++++++++++++++++++++

Thule Bike RackS

What did you to to possibly bend the frame but cause virtually no body damage? Hit a curb or something?
    -Jim

'02 Platinum Silver WRX sedan w/roof rack...bone stock. Ok, now that's a lie.

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

EXACTLY!!! Christmas morning (2:30 am)I had dropped my cousin off at home, and ojust around the corner from my house, the nose pushed through a turn (doing around 20 mph).There was only an inch of snow tops, but a thin layer of ice underneith, which controled my fate......front tire to curb, followed by the rear......
    ++++++++++++++++++++

Thule Bike RackS

Ah I see. It's all clear now.
    -Jim

'02 Platinum Silver WRX sedan w/roof rack...bone stock. Ok, now that's a lie.

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!