Looking for shop to install remote starter
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Looking for shop to install remote starter within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I'm looking for a shop that will install a remote starter on a manual wrx. The places I've been to ...

Looking for shop to install remote starter

I'm looking for a shop that will install a remote starter on a manual wrx. The places I've been to around here won't touch anything with a MT.
    I live in north jersey but I'm willing to drive a couple hours if I really have to.
    Thanks for any info.
    2004 San Remo Red WRX
    Cobb AP - Stage 1

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Where in North Jersey? I know a spot in my town that will do it. (Freehold) Place is called Bumper to Bumper, talk to Schlome (tell him Matt sent ya and you will get a good deal.
    INFaRED"06" WRX STage 2
    Perrin Catless UP,Invidia Catted DP,
    COBB AP,Greedy EVO2
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #77"Where 06 & 07 Unite"

Thanks. I'm in Paramus so thats a little over an hour from me. Not too bad. If I don't find anything closer I'll give them a call. Have you had any work done there?
    2004 San Remo Red WRX
    Cobb AP - Stage 1

Yeah they did the installation on my head unit, and also did a complete install of head unit, speakers, head rest monitors in my wifes Legacy. Its worth it, i think he has the kit for 150 or so.....maybe 20-50 for installation, not a bad deal. I had remaote start for another car i use to own, yeah its fine and dandy in the winter to get the car warm, but 200 can go a long way for performance mods. The choice is yours.....let me know, i can get you hooked up on some prices.
    INFaRED"06" WRX STage 2
    Perrin Catless UP,Invidia Catted DP,
    COBB AP,Greedy EVO2
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #77"Where 06 & 07 Unite"

our engines run hot anyway...so they heat up a little quicker. I don't think a remote start is completely necessary...

...your choice of course!
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

Quote Originally Posted by INFARED View Post
    Yeah they did the installation on my head unit, and also did a complete install of head unit, speakers, head rest monitors in my wifes Legacy. Its worth it, i think he has the kit for 150 or so.....maybe 20-50 for installation, not a bad deal. I had remaote start for another car i use to own, yeah its fine and dandy in the winter to get the car warm, but 200 can go a long way for performance mods. The choice is yours.....let me know, i can get you hooked up on some prices.
    Thanks,
    I'll PM you for the pricing info.
    2004 San Remo Red WRX
    Cobb AP - Stage 1

its nice to have a warm car to get into on those cold mornings and nights. I had my alarm installed at 212motoring on Staten Island. They are a great shop. Also had my head unit installed there.
    2012 VW GLI
    2012 Toyota Sienna LE AWD (thats right...swagger wagon)
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #011

I got my Alarm(Viper 791XV w/ remote start) installed right in Paramus, at Audio Extreme Sound. They did a good job and installed very quick. However, my car is Auto( ), so there may be problems. You could try just giving them a call, it won't hurt.

On NASIOC there's 2 people from the tri-state that install alarms/remote starts, but i can't seem to remeber their user names. I'll check in a bit for you.
    Psyk

4EAT+Blobeye

Cool. Thanks for the info.
    2004 San Remo Red WRX
    Cobb AP - Stage 1

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.