Any owners in Erie, PA

This is a discussion on Any owners in Erie, PA within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Just throwing this out there to see if anyone is located in Erie, PA...

Any owners in Erie, PA

Just throwing this out there to see if anyone is located in Erie, PA

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I was just searching and noticed this thread... I see it is kind of old but figured I would post something anyways... there are a few subies around up here... and we are having a little get together in presque isle in a few weekends... dont know if you are still around or not... but figured I would let you know... should be a good time... here is the link to the thread...

Calling all Subies, its party time!!!
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #17!
    2006 Crystal Gray Metallic WRX- Stage 2
    Mods: Invidia Turboback (w/ cat and resonator), Kartboy short-throw shifter, Prodrive Lowering Springs, STi Limited Front Lip, Cusco Rear Swaybar (adj.), Greddy Front/Rear Strut bars, 8k H.I.D.'s, and Cobb AP!

nevermind... just now saw you replied to it and already know about it... my bad... haha
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #17!
    2006 Crystal Gray Metallic WRX- Stage 2
    Mods: Invidia Turboback (w/ cat and resonator), Kartboy short-throw shifter, Prodrive Lowering Springs, STi Limited Front Lip, Cusco Rear Swaybar (adj.), Greddy Front/Rear Strut bars, 8k H.I.D.'s, and Cobb AP!