Subaru WRX Forum banner

A Thread.

44K views 801 replies 32 participants last post by  Mikie13 
#1 ·
#547 ·
We actually have a BJ's membership. I lost my freebie to Sam's Club right before Christmas. If I have to pay for it, I'd rather not give my money to Mr. Walton.

#566 ·
Ouch - I have been home for an hour. I do start at 6:30.

This summer we are going to a 4 day / 10 hour day work week. Supposedly to save electricity. 3 day weekends all summer.

#568 ·
I work 4 10's. It's the schedule to have, but it suck that I'll be here from 8am til 7pm.

Unfortunately I get Wednesday off, not Friday... :(

#580 ·
Oh, the usual ... lamenting how I end up spending more money when I'm at work than I would if I had the day off. It's the computer's fault, between projects I have the temptation to research things I want to buy!

So I just ordered the Cobb CBE from JSC Speed 10 minutes ago. I'm VERY excited, but whew, that's a big chunk o' change! :whoa:

#582 ·
Yep. I just picked his name off the website when I had a question about the CBE initially. I saw his name was at the bottom of the "Contact" list, so I figured most people just email the top person and he probably doesn't get too many emails, so I picked him. lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.