Subaru WRX Forum banner

A Thread.

44K views 801 replies 32 participants last post by  Mikie13 
#1 ·
#319 ·
IT WAS GOLD.

All of you bastards that have gone to the meets know I live in my jerseys. Today, was very very good.

It was also creepy!

I had a crew of 4 +me to take down (1/2 of that compliment was highly volatile). I nay-no'd the train after hearing the reports and took Veronica. 35 mins later I was there. I yelled. I screamed. I was so happy with my city.

I left, with many others, in an orderly manner. I yelled. They yelled. Pix to follow after nap. I love Philadelphia.

#327 ·
JR, that was some good sh*t at todays autox. I enjoyed the power slide action that almost led to a good ol' spinout.

My 2nd to last run was almost super clutch for me. ... all the way up until the point where I lost it and slid through the finish sideways taking out a row of cones. Drats! :p I always have more fun when I say F it and let things get a little hairy. Cones and course workers be damned!

... it's gotta feel good to hang w/the evo boys! And it's gotta feel good going from a cone slayer to an asian man in a honda!

#329 ·
I noticed a rediculous number of Victory avatars, so I decided to jump on the bandwagon. ....:tongue:

I dunno if I'm going to the meAt. It's supposed to be crappy tomorrow. Kinda takes the fun away from the "fun run" to Victory.

plus I want to do my timing belt... Dunno if it's a good idea to wait until Sunday to do that.

#340 ·
+1...wastegate flutter FTW :sadwave:

I just found out that I have to be in N.C. on Decmber 12th. That means I have a weekend away coming up.

That means Tail of the Dragon on winter tires in December :rotfl:
Pics or ban...should be a great run though :wiggles:

Put your summers back on for the trip.
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEETTT YEAAAAAAAHHH!!!! +1

#345 ·
Boost controller? Not a terrible idea...I know I'm overboosting to 24psi when I'm tuned to 20.5psi...oops:baaa:

At least you guys have your car............. THIS GUY IS CARless once again.......
Its ok...I'm getting rid of an AWD car just in time for the winter, for an S2000...perfect little RWD convertible for the cold winter :baaa:

#346 ·
Mikie13 said:
Boost controller? Not a terrible idea...I know I'm overboosting to 24psi when I'm tuned to 20.5psi...oops:baaa:
Overboost FTL - you throwing CELs? I threw one this morning on my way to work :baaa:

No BC - just the tune. I have near maxed out injectors on StageI (I'll need 650cc for StageII)

#363 ·
Nothing like having your winter wheels delayed and having to go to the Poconos :tongue:
[emo J key reference]
OOOOOhhhhh someone is going to feel my wrath :tongue:
[/emo J key reference]
Just got 3 out of 4 wheels via Fed Ex with the other one still on a truck out in Utah. Fed Ex, you are the weakest link.

This is the only time in my life I will ever say this:
"I'm glad the rally on Saturday doesn't have any dirt roads."

#360 ·
mbs627 said:
Some time between Friday and yesterday. I think my client said it was Tuesday. There was just about 3 hours of snow which accumulated to about 1/2" while I was in the region. It was fun.
I've had two fun rides home with the Azenis so far :wiggles:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.