Official King of Parts Afterparty Thread - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Official King of Parts Afterparty Thread within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; throw me on the list I should be able to make the drive, unless something comes up...

throw me on the list I should be able to make the drive, unless something comes up
    04 WRX Java Black
    Mustang Dyno 218 awhp 216 awtq
    1978 Honda CB400Tll
    yea you know its modified
    1974 Honda CB750 Bobber
    still in the works

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by bkotzman00 View Post
    throw me on the list I should be able to make the drive, unless something comes up
    your on
    www.thekingofparts.com - AIM - thekingofparts - We can get you anything-Tristan - Stage VF34 powered 03 WRX, Jeremy - 06 Legacy pm us for special deals...

Vez
    Looks like I'll be doing the drive as well.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #081
    I'm the only person born a Pirate and trained as a Ninja; I sometimes don't get along with myself..
    2007 UGM WRX STI Ltd. #081/800

Quote Originally Posted by Vez View Post
    Looks like I'll be doing the drive as well.
    your in as well
    Resist...Defy...
    VF34 Powered, D i r e c t o r~ o f ~P r o c u r e m e n t ~ f o r ~t h e~B u g E y e d~M a f i a

Quote Originally Posted by Relentless View Post
    i can even bring parts and sell them out of the back of my car again!!
    I dont buy parts out of trunks anymore... not after that incident with the speakers and the white van.. yeah umm, nobody in this forum is a cop right?

Ill try to swing up to Havanna's after work.. god knows I wont be able to find u guys on a fri night at havanna's. I guess ill hafta go look in the yearbook thread so see what u guys look like so i have a chance at finding ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Relentless View Post
    I am in charge
    No ure not, u just think u are... and from some of the earlier posts i saw... some ones trying to have their new hope way with you
    Last edited by JaredRS; 04-17-2007 at 12:58 PM. Reason: duh moment

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBomber06 View Post
    It has plenty of open straightaways
    Definatly not a good idea... the cops REALLY REALLY like to hang out on those straights.. cause they know people like us know about them.

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfParts View Post
    this is a tentative idea of what i had going on here, as i cant get a map to cover this vast area in a jpg.

-leave meet and follow 611N to 611N/32-S Junction. This is the starting point which starts at a place called The Great American Grill -- HUGE parking lot to regroup right on the river.

-We leave and take 32 South and follow the river to about the Tinicum area, which then we will turn off on a "working title" road which is TBD.

-We will then venture through the lush scapes and look and jungle property most of us will never be able to afford and hit some of the wickedest twisties and smooth pavement known to Upper Bucks.

-Eventually we will hit 32 South again and merge into Solebury somewhere up the road and do some trekking there --

More will be added but anyone have some input here?

This route sounds good to me. I'm down. I don't know if you remember me but I have the silver02 WRX sedan and blue WRX wagon -tall skinny guy - I've come in for stuff every so often. Anyway i'm in for the drive, but will probably peel off when we get to Newhope. Let me know if you want any help setting stuff up, or taking stuff down.

Ian
    Power without control is nothing!

Oh, just thought of something if you want to add it to your route ( as it's in that area.) If you're coming down river road past Tinicum Park, if you make a left right after the park - I believe it's headquarters rd, or municipal rd can't remember, I just know the route ( or leads to the road that heads over to Van Sant airport.) anyway then take I believe it's Hollow Horn That goes past the airport/air field (is more like it ) then from hollow horn Rd hit up Ervin Rd (nice couple of S curves) to Dark Hollow rd. which you could take past Ralph Stover park up to 413 and so on. If you wanted to maybe we could meet up before Saturday ( or even early Sat. morning ) if you don't really know where i'm talking about. I promise they are excellent roads.

Ian
    Power without control is nothing!

Quote Originally Posted by WPRAX View Post
    Oh, just thought of something if you want to add it to your route ( as it's in that area.) If you're coming down river road past Tinicum Park, if you make a left right after the park - I believe it's headquarters rd, or municipal rd can't remember, I just know the route ( or leads to the road that heads over to Van Sant airport.) anyway then take I believe it's Hollow Horn That goes past the airport/air field (is more like it ) then from hollow horn Rd hit up Ervin Rd (nice couple of S curves) to Dark Hollow rd. which you could take past Ralph Stover park up to 413 and so on. If you wanted to maybe we could meet up before Saturday ( or even early Sat. morning ) if you don't really know where i'm talking about. I promise they are excellent roads.

Ian
    yes my friend sounds good -- i was actually planning a very similar route myself --- call me and jeremy at 215.348.7500 tommorow and we will chat more of this

adding u to the list!
    www.thekingofparts.com - AIM - thekingofparts - We can get you anything-Tristan - Stage VF34 powered 03 WRX, Jeremy - 06 Legacy pm us for special deals...

Ok Did the Run last night -- about 1-1.5 hours.... due to the amount of cars --- should be great!!

Big Shout out to WPRAX for driving me around in his bugeye autox WRX

Very sweet driver man........ CARVER ROAD FTMFW!!!!

My co-worker Ryan -- coolest EVO driver you'll ever want to know is trying to get a whole parking lot reserved in New Hope to help organize parking but it may be every man for himself...anouncement at the meet

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfParts View Post
    My co-worker Ryan -- coolest EVO driver you'll ever want to know is trying to get a whole parking lot reserved in New Hope to help organize parking but it may be every man for himself...anouncement at the meet
    New Hope is going to be maddening today. All good, tho! I'm leaving now to pick up the woman and heading over.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.