Official King of Parts Afterparty Thread - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Official King of Parts Afterparty Thread within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Sounds good, I'm in Originally Posted by blackzwrx I was out that way, towards new hope 2 weeks ago. I ...

Sounds good, I'm in

Quote Originally Posted by blackzwrx View Post
    I was out that way, towards new hope 2 weeks ago. I thought of a cool secenic way for us to drive there afterwards. We get onto 263(york rd.) and take that north, untill it ends. Then make a right onto river road and take that into new hope. There is some cool stuff to look at and the roads do have some twistys in them and it would just be a nice drive
    +1

In addition from River Road to New Hope, another idea would be to take the bridge from New Hope into Lambertville, and take Rt. 29 North. It has plenty of open straightaways
    2006 WRB WRX

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBomber06 View Post
    Sounds good, I'm in

+1

In addition from River Road to New Hope, another idea would be to take the bridge from New Hope into Lambertville, and take Rt. 29 North. It has plenty of open straightaways
    The only downside is that the Garden State, despite being home to the national treasures of Trenton, Camden and Newark, have cops with radar. This is a rarity on a PA road, especially a normal back county state road that isn't patrolled by our fine state police.

Point Pleasant Pike isn't far from Fred Beans and last time I was on it, it was a one way twisty danger road of delight.

this is a tentative idea of what i had going on here, as i cant get a map to cover this vast area in a jpg.

-leave meet and follow 611N to 611N/32-S Junction. This is the starting point which starts at a place called The Great American Grill -- HUGE parking lot to regroup right on the river.

-We leave and take 32 South and follow the river to about the Tinicum area, which then we will turn off on a "working title" road which is TBD.

-We will then venture through the lush scapes and look and jungle property most of us will never be able to afford and hit some of the wickedest twisties and smooth pavement known to Upper Bucks.

-Eventually we will hit 32 South again and merge into Solebury somewhere up the road and do some trekking there --

More will be added but anyone have some input here?
    www.thekingofparts.com - AIM - thekingofparts - We can get you anything-Tristan - Stage VF34 powered 03 WRX, Jeremy - 06 Legacy pm us for special deals...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfParts View Post
    this is a tentative idea of what i had going on here, as i cant get a map to cover this vast area in a jpg.

-leave meet and follow 611N to 611N/32-S Junction. This is the starting point which starts at a place called The Great American Grill -- HUGE parking lot to regroup right on the river.

-We leave and take 32 South and follow the river to about the Tinicum area, which then we will turn off on a "working title" road which is TBD.

-We will then venture through the lush scapes and look and jungle property most of us will never be able to afford and hit some of the wickedest twisties and smooth pavement known to Upper Bucks.

-Eventually we will hit 32 South again and merge into Solebury somewhere up the road and do some trekking there --

More will be added but anyone have some input here?

I thought you had to post as mild mannered Tristan on this thread instead being the masked partsman known as KoP?

Quote Originally Posted by mbs627 View Post
    I thought you had to post as mild mannered Tristan on this thread instead being the masked partsman known as KoP?
    www.thekingofparts.com - AIM - thekingofparts - We can get you anything-Tristan - Stage VF34 powered 03 WRX, Jeremy - 06 Legacy pm us for special deals...

I'm on the list in the meet thread and I'm in for the cruise afterward as well.

So what time are you guys thinking about kicking this drive off? Work is keeping me from making it to the meet, but I get off at 9pm, I could be in New Hope by 10... assuming that isnt past most of your bedtimes.

Anyone come up with what places your going to be drinking?

Come on guys.. this is next weekend.. who's in charge here?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JaredRS View Post
    So what time are you guys thinking about kicking this drive off? Work is keeping me from making it to the meet, but I get off at 9pm, I could be in New Hope by 10... assuming that isnt past most of your bedtimes.

Hmmmm, dunno if we will still be rolling as a group by then.

I was hoping to have Tristan wasted off of Malibu Bay Breezes, roofies, and Quaaludes and under the control of my seduction and charms back at my place by then.

I was hoping to have Tristan wasted off of Malibu Bay Breezes, roofies, and Quaaludes and under the control of my seduction and charms back at my place by then.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Uhhh... So, it's going to be that kind of party...
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

A Quick Note-
    I have updated the front page with a list/directions and stuff...
    But I also want to add since I am working the meet, I have to clean up at 3:30 and might take me an hour till we cruise. Everyone going on the ride then to the party can chill all they want untill then or I can point a place to hang out nearby if need be...you guys dont mind waiting for me do you?

Also bring my gf with -- and i recommend including your others as well lol.
    Resist...Defy...
    VF34 Powered, D i r e c t o r~ o f ~P r o c u r e m e n t ~ f o r ~t h e~B u g E y e d~M a f i a

...aahhh... i...uhhh....

Sounds great tiger !
    Resist...Defy...
    VF34 Powered, D i r e c t o r~ o f ~P r o c u r e m e n t ~ f o r ~t h e~B u g E y e d~M a f i a

Quote Originally Posted by JaredRS View Post

Check the first post, i posted directions from the meet to there and their website. If you live around here you know that - its the place to party if your down that way..

Ill still be there as I dont live to far away, going to have the gf and stuff, im sure Zack (zach sp?) will still be around and actually a bunch of people will dude -- so we'll be there to party with you dude...i can even bring parts and sell them out of the back of my car again!!
    Resist...Defy...

Oh and I am in charge...lol
    Resist...Defy...

Quote Originally Posted by Relentless View Post
    Oh and I am in charge...lol

No - I am in charge... hold up... im the same person...hmmm

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast