Subaru WRX Forum banner

Tri-State Spotted thread!!!

202K views 1K replies 261 participants last post by  Mummra 
#1 ·
I saw about 20 Subarus at a bar yesterday. Go figure.

#5 · (Edited)
Bugeye Superman

On my way to the carwash today(yes, my problem has been acknowledged), I saw a blue Bugeye parked at the Sly Fox in Royersford. It had Grillecraft grills with a silver Superman symbol where the Subaru symbol is normally.

#6 ·
During my travels yesterday, I spotted 2 WRXs

1- Approx 1:30pm- Cooper Rd South bound- turning onto Almonesson Rd toward Deptford Mall- blue bugeye sedan w/ asian driver

2- Approx 2:45pm- In the Krazy Kat parking lot- also Cooper Rd in Deptford- Black bugeye wagon w/ black rims

I'd have waved, but since I was in my Mom's lumina at the time that would have been awkward

#7 · (Edited)
yea I saw that sonic yellow wagon during the drive he was all giggly watching us go by :rotfl:

the best spotted I have is on Susquehanna Trail aboud the Tom's a nice San Remo Red Pearl bugeye sedan some time like 2 weeks ago in York

#17 ·
Saw a PSM blob-eye STi on the belt parkway on the way home from work at 1:15AM on Monday

also saw a WRB 04 WRX with an STI spoiler and gold rotas up on jackstands on Ditmas Ave in Brooklyn with its driver side front wheel off on monday

#18 ·
3-7-7:
Saw a couple WRXs at Gold's Gym while tooling around the Lowe's complex (pun intended). :) The one looked like it was really loved...

3-8/9-7:
Saw a black 2006 STI, 2 blue WRXs (one with an exhaust) and a white WRX last night at the midnight showing of 300 at the the IMAX in KOP.

#20 ·
On my way to work I saw a woman in a blue rex (didn't get a good look at it) but she waved back. On my way home, I stopped by a parking lot (just off of 422) to check out a red Evo with an exhaust. I was let out by a guy in a blue bugeye (thank you :) ). Looked sharp...had a moon roof, too...

#27 ·
At my local body shop, Moppert in Blue Bell, I saw a completely totaled 04-05 WRB Wagon. I had to pull in and check it out. We should all pour out a beer for another wrecked Suby :sadwave: . Honestly though, I don't know if the owner was able to walk away from it. It looks like it got T-boned.

Bronze (or gold) Tarmac II's, exhaust, lowered. and totally in shambles. I hope the driver is OK!

#29 ·
Ok, i have a list: WRB WRX southbound rt 1 @4:15 pm
06 WRB WRX Southbound rt 1 (yea another) 4:25 pm
silver WRX wagon Northbound Rt 1 4:40
Red blob eye WRX on ferry rd in old bridge 5:00 pm
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

are you guys invading a Mitsubishi dealership and i didnt get the memo??:rotfl:

#31 ·
San Remo Red WRX in Somerset. spotted 30 minutes ago and still parked in my apartment complex [Somerset] I am the one in the OBP 07 2.5i Special Edition that turned around by your car, and I live in the same complex

~Clinton

#32 ·
Spotted in my work parking lot!

ARI on Kings Highway in Maple Shade, NJ.

WRB blobeye STi- gold stock BBS rims- angled single tip exhaust- upgraded horns showing through a debadged grill.

#33 ·
not a wrx but...

Last night around 10 o'clock (4/20/07) on the service road by the Van Waike Expressway in Forest Hills Queens, I was driving along side, a white R-33 skyline. It had a beautiful set of 17 inch 2 piece rims, an angled exhaust (i think it was Greddy) The owner had FL plates. The windows had a very dark tint i couldn't see who was driving it, all i could see is the slight glow on the right side on the A piller of the guages:tongue:

He saw me coming up next to him and he punched it as did I, (i know, street racing is bad but i mean...its a skyline!) it was only for about 500 ft, when i let off because the roads are just terrible around that area. He easily pulled a nose length ahead of me in that short distance.

I've seen lamborgini's, farrari's, porsches...but i think by far this was the coolest spotting in my book.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.